Charter general photography. - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-23-2012, 04:55 AM   #136
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's miscellanea: animals and...not only.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2012, 06:38 AM   #137
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:41 AM   #138
The Dark Side

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-23-2012, 07:25 AM   #139
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Nice flowers and shots of the Dolomiti Cockpit! Very nice!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:27 AM   #140
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Nice flowers and shots of the Dolomiti Cockpit! Very nice!
Thanks my friend.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-23-2012, 07:28 AM   #141
The Dark Side

Stuffed potatoes:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-23-2012, 10:41 AM   #142
The Dark Side

The potatoes don't look similar to those you can buy at Covent Garden (London), but i can tell you that they are wonderful!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #143
The Dark Side

Some photos of Rome.

The Vatican:

Saint'Angel Castle:

Navona Square:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-23-2012, 10:54 AM   #144
The Dark Side

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #145
The Dark Side

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #146
The Dark Side

Some of Italian delicious dishes:

Saltimbocca alla Romana

Real tomato sauce...

...with spaghetti

Croutons with mozzarella and tuna...
photobucket.com/albums/i457/cico12/Cooking%20time/Cookingtime020.jpg[/IMG]

...and with mozzarella and cherry tomatoes

Frittata with potatoes and Parmigiano Reggiano

Ravioli with mozzarella and cherry tomatoes

Original Italian ragł

Pasta with ragł

Scaloppine with lemon

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-23-2012, 11:20 AM   #147
The Dark Side

Original Italian ice cream:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #148
The Dark Side

A thistle full of snails...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #149
Captain

SP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dog

Since you are posting many animals, I decided to do the same, and there is no point in making a new thread if there is already this one. stumble upon on the street.

Last edited by SP-LLC; 06-24-2012 at 06:14 PM.
SP-LLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:38 AM   #150
The Dark Side

This photo is taken from an helicopter, and shows some members of Wings900 Forum taking a bath on the wonderful Aegean sea: it is Rhodes Airport. As you can clearly see there are Alexakos, Charter, Conventi, AMS2006 and lollomz, but some other members are joining us.
Alexakos is taking a bath (with a wonderful brunette under the sea...), while close to us on the beach there are many other beauties...

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: