Euro 2012 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-07-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
W900 frequent flyer

Skysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast icon
Euro 2012

Above all,sorry guys i had to confessed i prefer to play football than take photos of my models .anyhow,anyone here will see those match live?i've seen some W900 members from poland,but so far no Ukrainians yet.so what team you'll be cheer for?i would go cheer for germans and Netherlands
Skysuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2012, 12:50 AM   #2
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby
re: Euro 2012

I'm obviously cheering for England but I don't hold out for much hope
Old 06-08-2012, 03:22 AM   #3
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysuite View Post
i would go cheer for germans and Netherlands
You've made a good decision with the Netherlands.. Don't know about the germans..

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2012, 04:07 AM   #4
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbennett View Post
I'm obviously cheering for England but I don't hold out for much hope
I second that. I do hope England win 'something big' in the football industry whilst I'm alive

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:12 AM   #5
Second Officer

kartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast icon

Well I live in Warsaw, and today is a big festival to us, finally there is Uero here !!

I know a lot, a lot of people, that are going to the matches, especially for todays one!!!
But I didn't have enought luck to go! I may ask my friend how is it at the metch, and watch it with anothers friend in TV!
So please keep your fingers crossed for POLAND!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kartlord; 06-08-2012 at 05:28 AM.
kartlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #6
RJ Captain

wiky88 is a diecast iconwiky88 is a diecast iconwiky88 is a diecast iconwiky88 is a diecast iconwiky88 is a diecast iconwiky88 is a diecast iconwiky88 is a diecast iconwiky88 is a diecast iconwiky88 is a diecast iconwiky88 is a diecast iconwiky88 is a diecast icon

Go Poland and if it goes then go Germany!

wiky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:55 AM   #7
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Step Mum and step Family Polish so Poland,England but for me either France,Germany,Spain, Netherlands if Roben and Van Persie are in good form then them to win it but i have this feeling Germany to do it. as you can't wright of the German's
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #8
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

Here is the freshest photo from Warsaw.
People are gathering in the fan zone.
The strange round object with white roof in the background is the National Stadium.
First match (Poland vs. Greece) in two hours!
Attached Thumbnails
Euro 2012-warsaw.jpg  

Last edited by pooohaty; 06-08-2012 at 10:50 AM. Reason: problems with photo
pooohaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #9
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: Euro 2012

Keep me updated! Nice photo!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #10
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

England for me,new manager and no real expectations to do well can lead to surprising results...Hopefully the press'll keep off their backs as well....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:06 PM   #11
RJ First Officer

stephenlkkpm6a31 is getting startedstephenlkkpm6a31 is getting startedstephenlkkpm6a31 is getting startedstephenlkkpm6a31 is getting startedstephenlkkpm6a31 is getting startedstephenlkkpm6a31 is getting startedstephenlkkpm6a31 is getting started

My favourite is France........i am looking to forward to the match France VS England on monday
stephenlkkpm6a31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #12
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

Poland vs. Greece 1:1
Great show and dramatic spectacle...
Can't wait for next matches
Tomorrow Germany vs. Portugal
On Sunday Spain vs. Italy...
pooohaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #13
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Great match,what made it was the card happy ref (wasn't his intention but hopefully he'll learn from this match) and your replacement keeper can be proud of himself with the save....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #14
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Excuse me if I go against, but with all these scandals in Italian football, with the news that Spanish banks are failing (also) because they paid the debts and even the salaries of millionaire footballers of Real Madrid and Barcelona, and because of the terrible economic situation in Europe (and in Italy)...this time i'm not so attracted to football.
Panem et circenses was the way of the Roman Empire to secure the political power, ensuring the social welfare: with bread and "games" at the Coliseum.
In 2012 we continue with the games, but what about the bread???

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #15
ATP Captain

Conventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
You've made a good decision with the Netherlands.. Don't know about the germans..
I think we Germans will have a good chance...until we play against Spain, of course. Lost the 2008 Euro final and the semi-final World Cup 2010 against them.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: