Euro 2012 - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #91
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Euro 2012

Italy has annihilated England, definitely deserved to win, but England was a wall!
Now the penalties, is a whole other story

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #92
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Italy 1 - England 0...

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #93
The Dark Side

Italy 1 - England 1...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #94
The Dark Side

Italy 1 - England 1...Montolivo failed

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #95
The Dark Side

Italy 1 - England 2...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #96
The Dark Side

Italy 2 - England 2..."spoon" of Pirlo.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #97
The Dark Side

Italy 2 - England 2...Young failed

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #98
The Dark Side

Italy 3 - England 2

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #99
The Dark Side

Italy 3 - England 2...great Buffon!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #100
The Dark Side

Italy qualified!!!
Italy has deserved this qualification, also because this time Italy played like the original England, while England seemed the worse Italy!
And now, next Thursday, against Angela Merkel...ops, sorry, against Germany.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 06-24-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #101
RJ Captain

woodland0000 is a good contributorwoodland0000 is a good contributorwoodland0000 is a good contributorwoodland0000 is a good contributorwoodland0000 is a good contributorwoodland0000 is a good contributorwoodland0000 is a good contributorwoodland0000 is a good contributorwoodland0000 is a good contributorwoodland0000 is a good contributorwoodland0000 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Italy qualified!!!
they where the better team tonight, even though i was routing for England
woodland0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #102
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodland0000 View Post
they where the better team tonight, even though i was routing for England
Agree with you, i have written before what has happened tonight:
Italy -> played as the best England
England -> playes as the worse Italy.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #103
Lufthansa-collector

JWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Italy qualified!!!
Congratulation . Italy-Germany will be a exciting game. I heared Germany never won against Italy.
JWi_A380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #104
ATP Captain

Conventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Italy qualified!!!
Italy has deserved this qualification, also because this time Italy played like the original England, while England seemed the worse Italy!
And now, next Thursday, against Angela Merkel...ops, sorry, against Germany.
Oha, I think we would have prefered England...Germany has never won against Italy in a tournament. But letīs see...
Anyway, Iīm in Funchal next week, so I should support the Portoguese against Spain, hehe !
Old 06-25-2012, 01:24 AM   #105
W900 frequent flyer

Skysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast icon

Quote:
Agree with you, i have written before what has happened tonight:
Italy -> played as the best England
England -> playes as the worse Italy.

indeed allesandro!i really to surprised to see how italy played!they're like changing spirits,italy play more open,wider,and using much short pass compared to the trademark italian long pass.england was very defensive which is reminds me of chelsea against Bayern and Barca in UCL.well still italy have small chance to win against the germans
the germans has the great pass,great shoot,speeds,and header as well,its looks like completed.
Skysuite is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: