Euro 2012 - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #61
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Euro 2012

Next thursday, Greece - Germany: i will root for Greece, for obvious economic reasons......and i discovered the Greek team:

Giove

Apollo

Marte

Poseidone

Ade

Crono

Mercurio

Diana

Eolo

Giunone

Eros

...come on Greece!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Last edited by Charter; 06-19-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #62
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Grazie for the support!
I am in a very hard position as I am a VERY fanatic fan of the German national soccer team ever since a kind...cause Greece never made it to any major games in the 80s n 90s.
Imagine I NEVER watch soccer but ONLY when the DFB (German national Team) is playing.

Now wishing for the least favorite team to win is a challenge.
8 years ago the DFB played against greece for the world's cup preliminaries beating greece in Athens 0-4. That was my only live match with the DFB ever and I went home satisfied that my fav team kicked Greece's bottoms!

I was Kinda Hoping Germany will loose to Denmark so we skip the match with Greece to put me out of that position!

I'll look at it the positive way!
This is the only match I will feel as a winner no matter what!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:18 AM   #63
W900 frequent flyer

Skysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast icon

haha Allesandro,if the greece teams consist of those gods,they'll win the cup again like in 2004.
well alexakos,cant imagine to cheer which one eh?
well last night, i was dissapointed (AGAIN)as ukraine being robbed,it should be a goal,but well the ref seems made the wrong call,so what a pity to see good teams like Croatians and Ukraine are gone for good.
Skysuite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2012, 02:49 AM   #64
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Yes a real shame for those two teams. I 'hate' Croatia for kicking us (germany) out of the world cup back in 94 in the quarter finals!
Both are teams with surprising potentials!
I see England vs Spain on the next leg as Portugal vs Germany and the EVER hot final game ENGLAND vs GERMANY FINAL GAME!
GERMANY to be the Europameister of course Ok folks nothing further interesting to see in the euro! hahahaa You got the final results.

PS Germany may be struggling to keep Greece in the Euro (financially) but Friday they will actually kick us out in soccer! Or Greece can blackmail Germany... If they beat us in soccer we will refuse to stay in the euro-group.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:49 AM   #65
W900 frequent flyer

Skysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast icon

hahhaa,alexakos!the bailout money was far far away more important than soccer.it was billions of euro oh crap.well i hoped Germans could win the cup since france slumped to sweden,cant be bother.
deutchland uber alles!
Skysuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #66
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Viva Espaná. That's my new favoured team :-)

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #67
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Good luck to you Greece (sorry Alex,i know you're German) but where England's involved it's better if they're knocked out.....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:07 PM   #68
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Latest news!!!
One player of the Greek team had a problem in the knee ( Apollo), so there is a substitution:

Efesto (God of fire)...

...but in the Greek coach is ready also the foreign of the team...

...Thor!

Forza Grecia!!!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #69
Just give me wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Good luck to you Greece (sorry Alex,i know you're German) but where England's involved it's better if they're knocked out.....
hahahaha
Actually this is the consistency of ALEXAKOS
25% Greek (north Greece Thessaloniki)
25% Greek (Island of Paros and later on the Greek colony of Smyrnae)
50% German (Bayern - Hessen border
So I am a Fan of Germany initially but I will be very happy to see Greece win for my nations wrath against the german loans
)
Old 06-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #70
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Atlas would be a great choice as keeper....

1939 - 2011
Old 06-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #71
Just give me wings!

further game jokes:

Old 06-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #72
Just give me wings!

more images for the game's spirit tonight.

I admit those two look a bit gay

How the german players will see the greeks
Old 06-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #73
Master ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
hahahaha
Actually this is the consistency of ALEXAKOS
25% Greek (north Greece Thessaloniki)
25% Greek (Island of Paros and later on the Greek colony of Smyrnae)
50% German (Bayern - Hessen border
So I am a Fan of Germany initially but I will be very happy to see Greece win for my nations wrath against the german loans
You should've been a diplomat.....

1939 - 2011
Old 06-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #74
Just give me wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
You should've been a diplomat.....
I am
First goal scored by Germany...
Looks like the MAGIC game of Germany vs England is a fact!!
AWESOME!!!

ALWAYS LOVE that game!
Old 06-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #75
Master ATP Captain

I think they were lucky,your keeper got his fingers to it but not enough to deflect...

1939 - 2011

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: