Euro 2012 - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-11-2012, 04:31 AM   #31
W900 frequent flyer

Skysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast icon
Re: Euro 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom4419 View Post
strong showing by the italians today, felt they outplayed the strong spaniards and deserved the win, i might be little bias though. Casano and Di Natale had a very strong game. Don't know what Balotelli was thinking on that play, might have cost him the start for next game. Buffon was great as always ,De Rossi was a rock on the back end and what can you say about Pirlo, showed that he is one of the best players in the world
i was shocked to saw balotelli,what was he thinking!he must be crazy took 1-3 seconds stopping after ran away from ramos.well just my thinking,spain was lucky to got 1-1they have better luck than netherland.but so far,germany fulfilled my expectation with last 1-0 against portugal.so how about today,FR v EN.i would go for FR,EN doesnt have rooney for the first 2,well who want to rely on carroll?
#RESPECT
Skysuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2012, 07:13 AM   #32
Winglets are hot!

Hunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobby

As dutchman, I'm a big fan of Croatia. So yesterday was a good evening for me.
I almost forgot Legoland

Today I'll go away for 3 weeks holiday to Croatia. Looking forward to see the matches on a terras with some beer
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:11 AM   #33
W900 frequent flyer

Skysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast icon

can't believe last night within 8 minutes,greece was 2 goals behind,what a poor defense from them,they're too slow unfortunately.RU also held by the polish which is quite fair from my think.cant wait for tonight match DE v NL.i cheer for both of them and hopefully both of them qualify too for the next round

Old 06-13-2012, 02:44 AM   #34
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Tonight, 20:45 is THE match:

The Netherlands (Nederland) - Germany (Deutschland)

I hope for a victory of THE NETHERLANDS!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:05 AM   #35
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Tonight, 20:45 is THE match:

The Netherlands (Nederland) - Germany (Deutschland)

I hope for a victory of THE NETHERLANDS!
Good luck to the Dutchies. They have to win the game....

Looks forward to watch the Denmark-Portugal Game, I will be working at the Lounge, but the game will be shown.

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #36
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Got a question,why are they watering the pitch at half time for the Netherlands/Germany match?,i'd have thought it would've made the pitch slippery(not to mention the ball).....All the years i've been watching football,i think it's the first time i've ever seen it done.....

1939 - 2011

Last edited by vince1159; 06-13-2012 at 05:04 PM.
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:32 AM   #37
W900 frequent flyer

Nice heads up vince,i even dont know whats forperhaps the soil was too stiff?
anyway,what a disappointing match for me,wake up at 2am and to watch NL lost against the german,i was hopefully for 1-0 win for NL or at least draw,but now their position was really critical at the end of the table
Old 06-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #38
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Got a question,why are they watering the pitch at half time for the Netherlands/Germany match?,i'd have thought it would've made the pitch slippery(not to mention the ball).....All the years i've been watching football,i think it's the first time i've ever seen it done.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysuite View Post
Nice heads up vince,i even dont know whats forperhaps the soil was too stiff?
Yes, it makes the ball faster on the ground (less friction) and is only done if both teams agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysuite View Post
anyway,what a disappointing match for me,wake up at 2am and to watch NL lost against the german,i was hopefully for 1-0 win for NL or at least draw,but now their position was really critical at the end of the table
That's your opinion. I'd get up at any time of day to see the German team win
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:57 AM   #39
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

Here some photos from Warsaw.
Just to feel the atmosphere...
Attached Thumbnails
Euro 2012-178951_4074879000013_797138789.jpg   Euro 2012-178951_4074879000013_797191372_n.jpg   Euro 2012-z11398667x.jpg   Euro 2012-z11937039x.jpg   Euro 2012-z11937047x.jpg  

Euro 2012-z11937855x.jpg   Euro 2012-z11937874x.jpg  
pooohaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #40
First Officer

BWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dog

Anybody watch the England-Sweden game today? What a great match! Too bad Sweden was eliminated with this loss. Rooting for England to take it to the finals!
BWIAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:18 AM   #41
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Yep great match,when they went 2-1 down i thought "Here we go again" but they stuck at it and a great result.....Great shots pooohaty....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:45 AM   #42
Second Officer

kartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Yep great match,when they went 2-1 down i thought "Here we go again" but they stuck at it and a great result.....Great shots pooohaty....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWIAfan View Post
Anybody watch the England-Sweden game today? What a great match! Too bad Sweden was eliminated with this loss. Rooting for England to take it to the finals!
For me also a great match! Even when I'm polish Of course i was keeping thumbs for ENGLAND!!!
kartlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #43
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Some of the most interesting...photos of the tournament:

I don't know who is winning...maybe Croatia!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #44
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

But there are also other types of fans...

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 06-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #45
The Dark Side

No, i was wrong: she is the winner...

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: