Euro 2012 - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #136
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Euro 2012

...but also Italy...

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #137
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

...but Germany wins again...

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #138
The Dark Side

Goal!!! Great Balotelli!!!
Italy 1 - Germany 0

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #139
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

ALRIGHT!!!!
Italy scored already!!!!
Love the game so far
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #140
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Great match! Finally!
Old 06-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #141
Just give me wings!

Holly shades!!!!
0-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yessssssssssssssss
Old 06-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #142
The Dark Side

goooooooaaaaaaallllllllllllllll!!!

great balotelli again!!!!!!

italy 2 - germany 0

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #143
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Great match! Finally!
Great match again: great Germany, but we have a great goalkeeper...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2012, 04:36 PM   #144
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I think that Balotelli is an idiot. Only claiming Messi is better than him.. He feels like God. Though he can shoot 2 balls in the goal.. I'm not impressed of him..

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #145
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
I think that Balotelli is an idiot. Only claiming Messi is better than him.. He feels like God. Though he can shoot 2 balls in the goal.. I'm not impressed of him..
From the human and personal point of view i agree with you, he is stupid; but as a player, this night he is playing a good soccer, the perfect forward! The second goal was a masterpiece.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #146
The Dark Side

Penalty for Germany (??????) and goal:
Italy 2 - Germany 1

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #147
Just give me wings!

Award winning goal keeping for both!
Buffon for saving and Neuer for playing at all positions!!
Great match.!
Way to go Italy! KICK spain's butt! hehehehe
Old 06-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #148
The Dark Side

Italy, Italy, Italy!!!

Congratulations to Germany:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #149
Lufthansa-collector

JWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobby

Great game Italy´s. You were too good for us!
JWi_A380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #150
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Award winning goal keeping for both!
Buffon for saving and Neuer for playing at all positions!!
Great match.!
Way to go Italy! KICK spain's butt! hehehehe
Gomez = 0
Khedira and Ozil =10
Neuer = 10
Balotelli = 10
Buffon =10
Germany = 7
Italy = 10

This night Italy played a great soccer; Germany was playing its soccer, but the team was annihilated by the Italian team. Gomez, Muller, Podorski and Klose weren't able to express their great soccer, because of the perfect organization of the Italian team.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: