Aviation Books - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #46
RJ Second Officer

yapple is flying under the radaryapple is flying under the radar
Re: Aviation Books

Nice collection! More photos please (before I take, and post mine when I wake up)

The book 'Airlines at Schiphol' looks real nice! Just went to search for the book, but unfortunately, can't find any that is able to ship to Singapore at a reasonable rate...
yapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #47
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

This is another materpiece!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:44 PM   #48
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Now i have to prepare to go to work (night shift), but tomorrow i will post many other books and magazines and, then, i have to post all my DVD's!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #49
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

Wow Charter! Your collection is amazing

Here's two pics of my magazines and i will post better pictures later on
Wingsworld 1997-2009, Airliners & a few military ones

Airports of the World, Airliner World, Airways, Air International.
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #50
The Dark Side

Thanks. Tomorrow i will post more photos.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #51
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

MY MAGAZINES...
Airports of the World

Air International

Some random ones

Airways

Airliner World

All together (w/o WingsWorld and Airliners)

Amazing WingsWorld magazines thanks to Carter (Wunderk).

A few older Airliners.

There place on the shelf

And finally, my little "Aviation Book" .
Old 03-07-2012, 07:16 PM   #52
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by UA-DL-AA-US View Post
A few older Airliners.
Holy Jesus
sba757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #53
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sba757 View Post
Holy Jesus
I knew you were going to love that one

Here's a link if you want to buy it, don't know how reliable the retailer is though...
http://www.austincollectibles.com/Ai...ry_p_1119.html
Old 03-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #54
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I knew you were going to love that one
What made you think that, may I ask?
Old 03-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #55
Feeding my wanderlust

Quote:
Here's a link if you want to buy it, don't know how reliable the retailer is though...
Airliners Magazine - 2009-01&02 January/February
Funny thing is I had it for a few days... but accidentally left it in the seat pocket of the plane
Old 03-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #56
Senior Captain

Quote:
What made you think that, may I ask?
Oh i don't know... Just possibly your signature or it might be your new avatar... Don't know why I would ever think you LOVED SBA??
Old 03-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #57
Senior Captain

Quote:
Funny thing is I had it for a few days... but accidentally left it in the seat pocket of the plane
Oooo... That really sucks!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #58
Feeding my wanderlust

Quote:
Oh i don't know... Just possibly your signature or it might be your new avatar... Don't know why I would ever think you LOVED SBA??
Perhaps I make it a little very obvious xD
Old 03-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #59

airport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobby

I have a large collection of aviation books, mainly bought at used book stores. For example, the Airliners Worldwide books I got for just 50 cents each. I also have an inflight procedures manual and an operating manual for the Northwest A330.
airport1-600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:09 AM   #60
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by yapple View Post
Nice collection! More photos please (before I take, and post mine when I wake up)

The book 'Airlines at Schiphol' looks real nice! Just went to search for the book, but unfortunately, can't find any that is able to ship to Singapore at a reasonable rate...
Aviationmegastore (The Netherlands) has the book, at a price of 19.95 euro plus shipping...try it.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: