All Fantasy Airline Designs - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog
All Fantasy Airline Designs

I have gotten the idea from SBA757 to make a thread to post Fantasy Airline Designs. Feel free to post yours here!

Here's my first one of a new airline I will be making. This is the hybrid version

Gen-Z Airways, Embraer ERJ-190, Registration N784JD

My ideas for this airline and for the real colours are to have purple engines and purple winglets as well as a cheat-line along the bottom part of the fuselage and put a purple belly. Enjoy!
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Fantasy Airline Designs

I like the tail logo! Is it some kind of Low-cost?
sba757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #3
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sba757 View Post
I like the tail logo! Is it some kind of Low-cost?
I haven't really thought about it yet to be honest. But most likely yes, it will be a low-cost carrier. I'm also thinking of naming the airplanes either as (for example) "Generation of San Francisco" or a name of famous Americans

Old 02-25-2012, 11:05 PM   #4
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by UA-DL-AA-US View Post
I haven't really thought about it yet to be honest. But most likely yes, it will be a low-cost carrier. I'm also thinking of naming the airplanes either as (for example) "Generation of San Francisco" or a name of famous Americans
Haha great! Or the typical "Spirit of (insert city here)"
Old 02-26-2012, 09:52 AM   #5
Senior Captain

Here's another 'hybrid' or 'test' version of the new airline on the 737-700.

A few new details i put on were the "Generation of San Francisco" titles on the front below the cockpit, the tail logo on the left of each door, and a logo on the wings.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:05 AM   #6
Feeding my wanderlust

Perhaps you could put the logo on the winget as well.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #7
Senior Captain

Quote:
Perhaps you could put the logo on the winget as well.
I was just modifying the airplane a bit and had put it on the winglet when I came to back to read your post Lol, here's the updated aircraft. I added a cheatline, logo on the winglet, GZA Titles on the engine and an American flag above the last to windows. Next i'm thinking of a slogan i can put on the aircraft

Last edited by UA-DL-AA-US; 02-26-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #8
Feeding my wanderlust

I think it looks better without the cheatline, IMO
Old 02-26-2012, 10:32 AM   #9
Senior Captain

Quote:
I think it looks better without the cheatline, IMO
I quite like it with the cheatline although it could use some work to make it look a little better. Here's what it looks like without the cheatline.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #10
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I disagree, Carlos. I think it looks great with the cheatline.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:35 AM   #11
Feeding my wanderlust

I think it'd look better with a purple belly instead of cheat like
Old 02-26-2012, 10:36 AM   #12
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
You might be on to something there.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:37 AM   #13
Senior Captain

Quote:
Yes, it would look great with a purple belly. The only problem is that I am having difficulty trying to figure out how to do that

On another note, i'd like to add the "Boeing 737-700" logo to the fuselage so does anyone know where I can find one (I've searched google images and looked on the Boeing website but I cannot find one...)?
Old 02-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #14
Feeding my wanderlust

Quote:
Originally Posted by UA-DL-AA-US View Post
Yes, it would look great with a purple belly. The only problem is that I am having difficulty trying to figure out how to do that

On another note, i'd like to add the "Boeing 737-700" logo to the fuselage so does anyone know where I can find one (I've searched google images and looked on the Boeing website but I cannot find one...)?
Here's a quick preview I did on MS paint of how it'd look

Oh and I believe the Boeing font is available for download on some websites
Old 02-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #15
Red Eagles!

To make the belly, or any other large part, the colour i want it to be, i just place a little dot in that colour, mark the dot and extend it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: