All Fantasy Airline Designs - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:03 PM   #46
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Fantasy Airline Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
Sorry, me again, what drawing software do you use to design your liveries? They are very good!
I use Photoshop CS3 + MS Paint
sba757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2012, 03:04 PM   #47
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Thank you I think I might have a try on GIMP or Paint.net
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #48
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Sorry, me again, what drawing software do you use to design your liveries? They are very good!
I only use Microsoft Paint. Very simple to use and it's pretty simple to understand.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #49

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
I only use Microsoft Paint. Very simple to use and it's pretty simple to understand.
Thanks, i'll give it a try
Old 02-26-2012, 03:16 PM   #50
BM - The Diamond Service

rosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dog

Very nice liveries, everyone!

Quote:
I use Paint.net.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #51
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

The first one will be for "The Gen-Z Green Flight" and next I will advertise the Los Angeles Lakers because the airline will be based in LA.
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosshallam View Post
Very nice liveries, everyone!

I use Paint.net.
Thanks, I think i'll try that too
Old 02-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #53
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

Here's a quick little "green flight" livery i put together. The registration on this one is N294GZ and it's name is Generation of San Francisco II.

Also some information about the airline, it will initially operate A320's (I have not thought of a number yet) than it will add A321's and 737-800's to it's fleet and expand from there.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:48 PM   #54
RJ First Officer

MaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciated

On paint how do you make the windows still show up when you put stuff on it?
MaxDelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #55
Senior Captain

The official livery with the slogan "The New Generation of Flying".

Edit: Forgot to put the picture in

Last edited by UA-DL-AA-US; 02-26-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: forgot to add picture
Old 02-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #56
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDelta View Post
On paint how do you make the windows still show up when you put stuff on it?
A little tutorial i made earlier today:
Old 02-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #57
RJ First Officer

MaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciated

Here is Red Jet's, Go Green Jet!
All Fantasy Airline Designs-redjet757green.png
Sorry if it doesn't work
MaxDelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #58

This is so much harder than it looks!
Old 02-27-2012, 01:40 PM   #59
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

A couple of ideas for a concept that involves each plane being based at it's respective airport base.
Attached Thumbnails
All Fantasy Airline Designs-752_bhx.jpg   All Fantasy Airline Designs-752_man.jpg  
Old 02-27-2012, 01:41 PM   #60
Red Eagles!

I like your concept, Nathan.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: