All Fantasy Airline Designs - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:45 AM   #16
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Fantasy Airline Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
To make the belly, or any other large part, the colour i want it to be, i just place a little dot in that colour, mark the dot and extend it.
Clever
sba757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #17
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

Quote:
To make the belly, or any other large part, the colour i want it to be, i just place a little dot in that colour, mark the dot and extend it.
I don't know why but i still cannot figure this out
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:56 AM   #18
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

You know the brush tool? Make a square/dot with that. Then you mark the square/dot with the tool on the upper right and extend it.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2012, 11:58 AM   #19
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

Here's my little attempt at your airline...
Attached Thumbnails
All Fantasy Airline Designs-jhd737_v2.jpg  
Old 02-26-2012, 11:59 AM   #20
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

*Insert whistle* Nate, that is beautiful.

And here is one that i made some months ago:

Old 02-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #21
Red Eagles!

And i don't just make imaginary airlines, i also make planes:

I made this F-100F as a replacement to the DC-9Fs.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #22
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby

Kinda reminds me of Delta's widget scheme
sba757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #23
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

Wow, Those look great! Much better than mine are
Old 02-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #24
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UA-DL-AA-US View Post
Wow, Those look great! Much better than mine are
Practice makes perfect.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #25
Senior Captain

Quote:
You know the brush tool? Make a square/dot with that. Then you mark the square/dot with the tool on the upper right and extend it.
Ahhh, i see... So when you want to do the curves at the front and back how would you do it? Just erase the areas you don't need?
Old 02-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #26
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UA-DL-AA-US View Post
Ahhh, i see... So when you want to do the curves at the front and back how would you do it? Just erase the areas you don't need?
Either that, or you could do like i do. Use this tool:

You basically draw a line, and to make it curved you pull the middle of the line. But be careful. If you pull at the "wrong" place the line will not turn out the way you want it to.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #27
Senior Captain

When i do the 'past from' thing to get the details on top of the logos and titles this is what i get....

Old 02-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #28
Red Eagles!

Oh yeah, jetabout are updating their templates. I would recommend using the kits if you don't want all those dots. The only thing you have to remember then is that in most of those, the body and the details have two different colours within the fuselage.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #29
Senior Captain

Just a little try at a JHD Livery plane after i go back to working on Gen-Z.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #30
Red Eagles!

I like that logo, i really do.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: