General Photography - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby
General Photography

For casual, amateur photographers like myself, and for professional photographers who make a living of this... Watching Oskar's thread of sunset pictures gave me the idea to start this thread....

I'll begin with some pics I have taken (Pardon the quality! I didn't have a dslr back when I took these pictures )

Paris

Boston, MA

A Small town on the road, Spain

Miami FL
sba757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby
Re: General Photography

Superb Idea, Superb Photos.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #3
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Did you really just say 'pardon the quality'?! These are amazing shots, and I love the contrast between black and white and color .

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby

Thanks guys! I'll post more soon. If you guys have you should post them
Old 02-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #5
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Maybe I will post some later if I can find any good ones that I have taken . I'm sure they won't be as good as yours .

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #6
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDude View Post
Did you really just say 'pardon the quality'?!
Indeed he did! What is there to pardon, i wonder. Nothing! These pics are really great. Especially the Paris one. There's something about it. It's modern and nostalgic at the same time.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #7
Winglets are hot!

Hunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobby

Lovely shots mate!
I've just started this hobby. Bought myself a canon eos 400D to learn it. Your creating beautifull inspiration for me!
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #8
1/400 Collector

Chris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobby

Great photos Carlos!

Here are some of mine from Lisbon.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #9
Feeding my wanderlust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDude View Post
Maybe I will post some later if I can find any good ones that I have taken . I'm sure they won't be as good as yours .
Looking forward to them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Indeed he did! What is there to pardon, i wonder. Nothing! These pics are really great. Especially the Paris one. There's something about it. It's modern and nostalgic at the same time.
It's my overall favorite, Very nostalgic like you say! I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Lovely shots mate!
I've just started this hobby. Bought myself a canon eos 400D to learn it. Your creating beautifull inspiration for me!
Thanks a lot, Hunter! Glad I have inspired you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris787 View Post
Great photos Carlos!

Here are some of mine from Lisbon.
Thanks Chris! Your pictures have an awesome quality! And Lisboa is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, truly an unknown gem to most of the world!
Old 02-24-2012, 05:13 PM   #10
Winglets are hot!

Hunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobby

One of my best shots so far, our Labrador Krusko:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:13 PM   #11
1/400 Collector

Chris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sba757 View Post
Thanks Chris! Your pictures have an awesome quality! And Lisboa is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, truly an unknown gem to most of the world!
Thanks Carlos! I will try and dig out some more for you tomorrow.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #12
Feeding my wanderlust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
One of my best shots so far, our Labrador Krusko:
What a cute dog you have!
Old 02-24-2012, 05:17 PM   #13
Captain

SP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dog

A shot I took of my Grandmas dog, not so great but I just love it.

SP-LLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:24 PM   #14
Feeding my wanderlust

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP-LLC View Post
A shot I took of my Grandmas dog, not so great but I just love it.

What kind of dog is he/she?
Old 02-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #15
Captain

SP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sba757 View Post
What kind of dog is he/she?
Not quite sure, he was a stray. He found him sleeping in our Garden so we took him in, I'm sure he had no owner as he was really skinny and weak. He's a lovely dog. I love him so much even though I don't see him that often.
SP-LLC is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: