General Photography - Page 14 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:44 PM   #196
Ich bin ein Berliner!

MikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobby
Re: General Photography

Wonderful picture!!! I wished i had skills like you
MikeDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2014, 08:10 AM   #197
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog

My new tattoo.

El_Capitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:07 AM   #198
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog

Not by me...

Old 10-10-2014, 12:35 AM   #199
banned

I took this picture of my car at my last event, placed 4th on worn out tires( end of season) out of 50+ cars.

The car is pretty much stock, after the warranty, I'll turn it into a real race car with gutted interior, no emission restrictions etc.

Old 11-05-2014, 07:26 PM   #200
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Hey guys, I got myself a new camera recently (Canon EOS M), and have been doing a fair amount of photography. Here are a few snaps I took with my new gear.

Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 07:32 PM   #201
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Wow, man, those shots are beautiful.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 07:36 PM   #202
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Wow, man, those shots are beautiful.
Thanks .
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: