Cooking time. - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:28 AM   #106
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Cooking time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRyan View Post
How about some of them Italian white truffles on top! Mmmmmm....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRyan View Post
So, do you cook or does your wife cook?
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH...white truffles on Carbonara???!!! NO,NO,NO... .
No my friend, i'm posting the photos of the dish. My wife cooks well, but i like cooking, especially particular dishes.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2012, 08:04 AM   #107
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Pasta alla Carbonara:

bacon cut into small pieces or strips

olive oil in a pan

salt water in a pot

While the water in the pot is boiling. put the bacon in the pan and cook until it becomes "golden"

Meanwhile, in another can, put two egg yolks and one whole egg (this is for two people), black pepper, grated pecorino cheese and mix together until creamy

When the water is boling add spaghetti (for Carbonara you must use long pasta, as spaghetti) and cook them (important: pasta must not be a glue, it must be cooked accodring to the cooking time, 9-10 or 11 minutes!)

When pasta is cooked (10 minutes, more or less)

drain it

and put it into the can where you have prepared the cream, also adding the bacon

mix all

and this is your wonderful Carbonara!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:05 AM   #108
The Dark Side

Eat it hot and...bon appetit!

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-31-2012, 11:02 AM   #109
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I've never quite been a fan of carbonara, but that does look quite tasty.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #110
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH...white truffles on Carbonara???!!! NO,NO,NO... .
No my friend, i'm posting the photos of the dish. My wife cooks well, but i like cooking, especially particular dishes.
I must dissent on your view on truffles. It's best on risotto, but still excellent on carbonara. Yum!

Nice recipe! Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #111
The Dark Side

Tomorrow Pesto alla Genovese (Pesto sauce).

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #112
Puddle Jumper

Arj29 is flying under the radar

Wow, that looks tasty

http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/collection-23197.html
Arj29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #113
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Tomorrow Pesto alla Genovese (Pesto sauce).
Mmm, delicious! Tried it once and i liked it. No fooling.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:29 AM   #114
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Charter, I HATE this thread!!!!!!

why?

Because it's making me hungry and I can't eat these nice dishes now!
Congratulations, your skills are amazing!!!! Every single dish is making me hungry... one day if I go to Italy, i'll surely want to prove these delicious foods you've cooked
Old 09-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #115
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Charter, I HATE this thread!!!!!!

why?

Because it's making me hungry and I can't eat these nice dishes now!
Congratulations, your skills are amazing!!!! Every single dish is making me hungry... one day if I go to Italy, i'll surely want to prove these delicious foods you've cooked
One day, if you come in Italy, you will be my guest and i will cook for you!

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-04-2012, 05:27 AM   #116
RJ Captain

NKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciated

Quote:
Eat it hot and...bon appetit!
It looks so scrumptious!!
Looking at the pictures just made me hungry and I just ate dinner not too long ago!
Old 09-04-2012, 07:10 AM   #117
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Wish I had this for lunch.. Still waiting for the bread..

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #118
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
One day, if you come in Italy, you will be my guest and i will cook for you!

Old 09-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #119
The Dark Side

Pesto alla Genovese (Pesto sauce).

Here you can see the ingredients:

- basil
- parmesan
- garlic
- olive oil
- pine nuts
(salt only if you want, but i suggest to not put salt).

I use my Magic Bullet:

Put all the ingredients into the Magic Bullet

Grinder until they become a cream

Here your marvellous Pesto Sauce:

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-06-2012, 02:56 AM   #120
RJ Captain

NKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciated

I love pesto! Thanks for the recipe! I think I'll try that since it so simple.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: