Cooking time. - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:08 AM   #76
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: Cooking time.

It all looks so good Alessandro!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2012, 07:07 AM   #77
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
It all looks so good Alessandro!
And my masterpiece is (and it will be also for your eyes and, if you want, for your stomach) the meat sauce.
Maybe outside Italy there isn't the habit to eat a good sauce/gravy: many of you use ketchup over spaghetti, maccheroni, penne, pizza, etc. etc...
The real Italian meat sauce is done with:
- onion, celery, carrot...chopped into small pieces;
- extra virgin olive oil;
- tomato sauce;
- minced veal.
Everything must cook at a very low heat for about 2 hours!
You will lick your fingers!!!
I will post everything in the next days.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:31 AM   #78
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

"Scallops with white wine".

I have used turkey breast

Pass them in flour

In a pan put oil and butter

Put the meat into the pan

When the scallops are golden brown, remove them

In the pan there is the oil

Put 100 ml of white wine

A lemon juice

Continue with low heat

Add chicken broth and butter

You will have a delicious sauce, so add the meat

The scallops are done!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.

Old 05-06-2012, 07:32 AM   #79
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
With butter, flour, eggs, vanilla, sugar and cream you can obtain this:

This cake doesn't seem so "important", but i assure you that it is delicious!

P.S. You can also do it in small:

Well, Alessandro, i've tried these twice now. The first time they were delicious. Not the same colour as the ones you've shown here, but still delicious.

The second time, today, i've tried making them with apple and cinamon. I also had them in for 20mins instead of 30. That was a great result. Yummy!

Edit: here are two of the fifteen made(five now gone):

Last edited by Flight fan; 05-06-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #80
The Dark Side

Oh, WONDERFUL OSKAR, WELL DONE!!! They looks absolutely delicious!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #81
The Dark Side

For the hungry, the original Italian "meat sauce" (ragł di carne) is coming.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #82
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Ah yes! I convinced my parents to make the sauce one day.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #83
First Officer

BWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dog

Attachment 30095
Quote:
Here in America, This is about as "Ragu" as you're gonna get!!!

Last edited by BWIAfan; 09-24-2016 at 07:35 PM.
BWIAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #84
First Officer

BWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dog

PS: I would'nt feed this $**t to my neighbors dog!
Old 05-08-2012, 03:28 PM   #85
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWIAfan View Post
Attachment 30095
Here in America, This is about as "Ragu" as you're gonna get!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWIAfan View Post
PS: I would'nt feed this $**t to my neighbors dog!
Not to criticize, but...oh my God what a !

I'm preparing the photos and in few minutes i will post them!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #86
The Dark Side

Italian meat sauce : ragł.

Friends, this is a not very difficult but delicious italian sauce, the most well know all around the World.
You need:

- celery
- onion
- carrot
- tomato puree
- minced meat
- salt
- olive oil.

Make a chopped of carrot, onion, celery...

...and fry for few minutes with a little oil.

Meanwhile prepare the tomato puree in a pot

Then add the chopped

some water, the salt and the meat

Cook for about two hours at low heat!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #87
The Dark Side

After two hours...

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #88
The Dark Side

...this is the result: absolutely D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S-!-!-!

Look at this on the bread:

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #89
The Dark Side

Try it and...thanks for your appreciation!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #90
First Officer

When I lived in Miami, we had an Italian restaurant called Trattoria Romana on Key Biscayne. They gave you bread with meat sauce on top like this! Delisiozzo!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: