Cooking time. - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #61
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Cooking time.

I agree with Garfield: I love lasagna!
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #62
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

A taste of Paradise!

Comments please....

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #63
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
I agree with Garfield: I love lasagna!
And i will eat that delicious dish for the dinner...in few hours!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #64
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

What a coincidence,i've just finished one....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #65
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
What a coincidence,i've just finished one....
Have you eaten the lasagna?

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #66
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Yep and absolutely gorgeous..

1939 - 2011
Old 03-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #67
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Yep and absolutely gorgeous..
Have you bought it or have you cooked it?
I'm eating it now...

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #68
Master ATP Captain

It was one that i bought,although i hope to have a go making one of yours soon Charter...

1939 - 2011
Old 03-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #69
The Dark Side

With butter, flour, eggs, vanilla, sugar and cream you can obtain this:

This cake doesn't seem so "important", but i assure you that it is delicious!

P.S. You can also do it in small:

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #70
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

That does look pretty good. I might try that some day. But how do you do it? Mix all the ingredients and put it in the oven?
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #71
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
That does look pretty good. I might try that some day. But how do you do it? Mix all the ingredients and put it in the oven?
100 gr butter
100 gr sugar
150 gr flour
1 baking powder teaspoon
100 gr cream
2 eggs

Work the butter until it is foamy; add sugar, the two eggs, pinch of salt, 1 vanilla teaspoon mixing all. Then add flour, baking powder and the cream.
Mix all, then cook it at 180° for 30 minutes.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #72
The Dark Side

Pizza with tuna, mozzarella and peppers:

Pizza with cheese:

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #73
The Dark Side

Next dish i will show is: Scallops in white wine. Delicious!

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-30-2012, 05:49 PM   #74
First Officer

BWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dog

Charter,
Thank god you work in a hospital, you can have your cholesterol checked periodically!!! Just playing with you my friend! Your pics make my stomach growl!
BWIAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:48 AM   #75
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWIAfan View Post
Charter,
Thank god you work in a hospital, you can have your cholesterol checked periodically!!! Just playing with you my friend! Your pics make my stomach growl!
...but you're right about the cholesterol! Also if i think that the good food is one of the few pleasures of our life, with traveling, and i try to use all natural ingredients.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: