Cooking time. - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #31
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: Cooking time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Thanks furry, thanks so much.
If i ever make it to Rome you can tell me the best places to eat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2012, 06:19 AM   #32
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
If i ever make it to Rome you can tell me the best places to eat
You're welcome! If you want to eat fish, the best place is a restaurant close to the airport (i have posted some photos of what you can eat, delicious-fresh sea food and it is not so expensive); if you want to eat pasta or pizza or meat there is a good restaurant not far from my house; if you want to eat lake fish, the restaurant where i went with Dragan is simply wonderful (a bit expensive, 40-45 euro per person).
If you want to eat the original italian food...you are my guest!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:42 PM   #33
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Today there is a very simple dish: some toasts. They are different from the sandwiches of the USA...
Put the oil in the pan

then the bread

mozzarella

tuna then oil again

cook for 5-10 minutes.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.

Old 01-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #34
The Dark Side

Another type of toast:
- oil in the pan, bread, another type of cheese (what do you want)

cherry tomatoes, then oil

cook for 5-10 minutes.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #35
Skyteam!

Fly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dog

I have a friend from Barcelona, and he makes the toast too Charter. I actually convinced him to collect model airplanes too!

^500 scale please
DeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDelta
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-22996.html
Fly Delta Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #36
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Fantastic dishes again Charter. I'm tempted to try your first veal dish. It's the one i keep going back to look at.

You Italians really know how to get the mouth juices flowing!
Old 01-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #37
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Delta Jets View Post
I have a friend from Barcelona, and he makes the toast too Charter. I actually convinced him to collect model airplanes too!
The toast with cheese (i have used fontina cheese) and cherry tomatoes can be imroved with the anchovies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Fantastic dishes again Charter. I'm tempted to try your first veal dish. It's the one i keep going back to look at.

You Italians really know how to get the mouth juices flowing!
My friend, believe me: try the first dish (Saltimbocca alla Romana) and you will lick your fingers!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #38
The Dark Side

Today i want to post a new dishe: Potatoes omelette.

1) cut the potatoes

2) put them in a pot with water and salt and cook them for ten minutes (more or less)

3) while the potatoes are cooking, prepare an omelette with eggs, parmesan, salt, pepper, parsley and nutmeg...

4)...and mixed all.

5) when the potatoes are cooked, drain them

6) and put them in the mix with the eggs; then put all in the pan, with oil, and let cook for 10 minutes, covering with a lid.

7) after ten minutes turn the omelette and cook (without the lid) for other ten minutes...and the dish is ready!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #39
The Dark Side

The other dish is a side dish, a Salad with fennel and oranges.

1) cut the fennels and wash them

2) then add the oranges, salt, pepper, vinegar and oil.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-14-2012, 08:10 AM   #40
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby

That omelette looks more like a frittata. Delicious.

For Sale | My Collection
matt109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:59 AM   #41
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt109 View Post
That omelette looks more like a frittata. Delicious.
In fact the italian name is frittata: i translated as omelette because i don't know if the word "frittata" is understood.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-14-2012, 11:53 AM   #42
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
In fact the italian name is frittata: i translated as omelette because i don't know if the word "frittata" is understood.
Fair play mate. I love frittata; my Dad often makes this. I like it cold, in slices. . Great thread.

For Sale | My Collection
matt109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #43
Earning my wings!

TheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributorTheChickenFarmer is an excellent contributor

This thread has made me very hungry! Here is a picture of a cake that I made the other day. It is a sponge with caramel poured over it.
Attached Thumbnails
Cooking time.-p1080349.jpg  
TheChickenFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #44
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChickenFarmer View Post
This thread has made me very hungry! Here is a picture of a cake that I made the other day. It is a sponge with caramel poured over it.
Oh...wonderful! What about the ingredients and the cooking times?

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #45
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Nice cake! Im not to fond of caramel when it's hard, but that looks lovely.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: