Cooking time. - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #16
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Cooking time.

This is a very simple Pasta to cook. The name is: Spaghetti with garlic, oil and pepper.
The ingredients are, of course: spaghetti; garlic; oil; hot pepper.
Put the water into a pot, then when it boils add the spaghetti and cook them according with the cooking time.

In a pan put the oil, garlic and pepper...

...and when the spaghetti are ready put them into the pan and seasons. It is delicious!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #17
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Italian food sure does sound very good. Plus this is something i know i can fix myself!

Last edited by Flight fan; 01-04-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #18
ATP Captain

Conventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Italian food sure does sound very good.
Itīs the best . And Alessandro, you should record your cooking sessions on video and put them on Youtube. People like to watch these cooking TV shows like crazy, at least in Germany

Old 01-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #19
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby

I have an Italian family (from my Dad's side - quite obvious to see with my surname!) and that stake looks identical to the way my Aunty, (Viola) cooks it. Fantastic. I miss the family in Italy, and I hope to visit sometime in 2012.

Cooking genes are present in both me and my Dad and I my have to get some nosh cooking for some photos for the forum - now, what shall I make..?

For Sale | My Collection
matt109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #20
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Italian food sure does sound very good. Plus this is something i know i can fix myself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conventi View Post
Itīs the best . And Alessandro, you should record your cooking sessions on video and put them on Youtube. People like to watch these cooking TV shows like crazy, at least in Germany
Thanks my friends. I think that Italy has many, many problems., but its food is the best of the World! Try this kind of Pasta, it is simple to cook and it is delicious...you will tell me.

When i have been to DUS Fair, last year, i did not photos of the dinner to the Mexican restaurant, but i have this photo (i keep it in my heart because there are two wonderful friends: Michael-Conventi and Dragan-AMS2006):

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #21
The Dark Side

This is what you can eat after a spotting morning to Rome FCO:

Rice with shrimps cream

Sea Bass with roasted potatoes

or Grilled Squid

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-05-2012, 03:07 PM   #22
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Stop it Charter, your making me severly hungry, and unfortunately, I cannot eat because of my new fitted braces

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #23
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Alessandro, i just tried that pasta recepie, and i've got to say that it was easy to make and great to eat.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #24
The Dark Side

Quote:
Alessandro, i just tried that pasta recepie, and i've got to say that it was easy to make and great to eat.
Well done Oskar: is it good?

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #25
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Well done Oskar: is it good?
It was great.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #26
The Dark Side

The secret to have a good pasta, is to cook it according to the cooking time written on the box (of course you have to buy a good quality of pasta): during my trips around the World i have seen that, very often, Pasta is too much cooked and it is more similar to a glue! Another important thing is:
don't use ketchup to season Pasta!!! In the next days i will show the perfect way to realize a wonderful sauce.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #27
The Dark Side

Hi friends. I promised you to post some photos of a good pasta with tomato sauce.
Make a fine mixture of parsley, basil, marjoram, thyme and onion: the secret for a good tomato sauce are the herbs...

...then make a fry for few minutes with some oil.

Then add a bottle of tomato juice (not ketchup!), salt and oil:

Let cook at low heat until the sauce is "coagulated":

Then add spaghetti or other pasta you want (already cooked), and this is the result:

Try it!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #28
The Dark Side

Thanks for your appreciation.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #29
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Charter you have a very special award.

One of your dishes has scarred me for life

The other looks like the most delicious meal i have ever seen!
Old 01-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #30
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Charter you have a very special award.

One of your dishes has scarred me for life

The other looks like the most delicious meal i have ever seen!
Thanks furry, thanks so much.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: