Cooking time. - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:32 AM   #136
ATP Captain

adam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dog
Re: Cooking time.

I get hungry every time I look at this thread!
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #137
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Speaking about cakes, these are called Bullseye: pastry and apricot jam.
Delicious!!!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #138
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

They look very tasty! It Reminds me a bit of the ''Sonho'', a very tasty sweet, I don't know it's origin but you can find it in most bakeries here in Brazil

it's soo good

Old 11-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #139
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Those look like Semlor! A bun with whipped cream and marsipan. Yummy!
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #140
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Those look like Semlor! A bun with whipped cream and marsipan. Yummy!
maybe it's the same
They call it ''Sonho'' in here. It means ''Dream''. Indeed it's like a dream to the mouth
Old 11-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #141
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
maybe it's the same
They call it ''Sonho'' in here. It means ''Dream''. Indeed it's like a dream to the mouth
If these are the same things, i love eating them! Except for when they're cheap with the whipped cream. Makes them so dry. But give me a semla and a glass of milk and im in heaven!
Old 11-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #142
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Italian "pastarelle":

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #143
Red Eagles!

The one in the bottom with kiwi and strawberries looks interesting.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:40 AM   #144
The Dark Side

Another type of pasta: orecchiette with saffron, garlic and parmesan cheese. Delicious!

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #145
The Dark Side

Some simple sandwiches:

Milk and egg

anchovy

baked ham

sliced bread

mozzarella

Put the baked ham, the mozzarella and the anchovy on the sliced bread,

put the bread in the milk

then in the egg

then in a pan with olive oil and cook for few minutes.

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-19-2012, 12:56 PM   #146
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

That looks lovely! I usually make "eggy bread" which is just bread dunked in whisked egg and fried. Yum!
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #147
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Photo's like this should be made illegal on here ...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #148
Second Officer

UA900 is a legend of the hobbyUA900 is a legend of the hobbyUA900 is a legend of the hobbyUA900 is a legend of the hobbyUA900 is a legend of the hobbyUA900 is a legend of the hobbyUA900 is a legend of the hobbyUA900 is a legend of the hobbyUA900 is a legend of the hobbyUA900 is a legend of the hobbyUA900 is a legend of the hobby

That's 4 heart attacks in a pan right there!
UA900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #149
Boeing 777-300ER

Cathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributor

Yummy!
I love food
Collecting 1:500
Cathaypacific251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:52 PM   #150
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Photo's like this should be made illegal on here ...

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: