My FS2004 Screen shots & Videos - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #121
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog
Re: My FS2004 Screen shots & Videos

got another video, this time of an Easyjet A320 Landing at Innsbruck, Austria.

UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #122
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Love your images!
Will you be joining the competition?
Hey I will ask to open an FS category in this forum: So each one can have his own thread.
not meaning to bother you or anything but have you gotten anywhere with getting a FS category in the forum?

Thanks!
Old 02-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #123
Senior Captain

This is probably one of my best videos yet, so please enjoy!

by the way, i release i didn't use spoilers, the problem is i don't really know how... could someone please tell me how to do this on FS9?

Old 02-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #124
Senior Captain

Old 02-01-2012, 09:25 PM   #125
Senior Captain

Old 02-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #126
Senior Captain

Old 02-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #127
Senior Captain

Aaand Touchdown!
Old 02-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #128
Captain

FedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast icon

For spoilers use the "/" key right when your main wheels touch down

Jason
FedEx777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:03 AM   #129
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedEx777 View Post
For spoilers use the "/" key right when your main wheels touch down
Thank you
Old 02-02-2012, 09:04 AM   #130
Senior Captain

My new favourite approach and landing: Honolulu Runway 8R
Old 02-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #131
Senior Captain

This is a flight simulator video of a Delta Airlines A320-200 taking off from Minneapolis/St Paul (KMSP) in building storms. At some points in the video you can actually hear the thunder. Please enjoy and forgive the "laginess" of the video (i think this is due to the extra weather settings i used for this video).

Old 02-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #132
Senior Captain

This one is much better than the Delta video and has a great cockpit view

Old 02-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #133
Senior Captain

Old 02-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #134
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

I must get FS9 installed again, FSX is shat.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #135
Je vois tout

VA243fr is getting startedVA243fr is getting startedVA243fr is getting started

Playing Fligh Sumulator is wonderful, isn't it? I spend ours doing it. And I want to do new stuff, like flying a 747 from Sydney to Seattle. But now I want to "innovate". I think that traveling around the world with FS would be a great experience. I'll travel around the planet making stops in a lot of countries, in the most beautiful cities and airports... I've got to share this experience, so I think it woul be great if you did this to. Share your experiences, show photos, describe your flights and make videos! I'm preparing the itinerary with all the destinations, it'll be ready in a few days. This itinerary I wil prepare is only a suggestion, you can make others itineraries with stops in other places.*
VA243fr is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: