My FS2004 Screen shots & Videos - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #61
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog
re: My FS2004 Screen shots & Videos

yeah i know! they turn out terrible... i guess im going to have to save up for FRAPS. looks like it's only good one out there..

Last edited by UA-DL-AA-US; 01-14-2012 at 04:32 PM.
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #62
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

Old 01-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #63
Senior Captain

New Video Sorry for the somewhat poor quality of it...

Old 01-14-2012, 06:10 PM   #64
Earning My Wings

d2gizzo is getting startedd2gizzo is getting startedd2gizzo is getting startedd2gizzo is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by UA-DL-AA-US View Post
New Video Sorry for the somewhat poor quality of it... [YouTube video removed.]
Did you play back the flight at full speed when you recorded this video?
Old 01-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #65
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2gizzo View Post
Did you play back the flight at full speed when you recorded this video?
I'm not sure how do i find where to see if it is at full speed?
Old 01-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #66
Senior Captain

Emirates A380 Dubai - New York-JFK

Last edited by UA-DL-AA-US; 01-14-2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: FORGOT TO ADD LINK
Old 01-14-2012, 09:23 PM   #67
Earning My Wings

d2gizzo is getting startedd2gizzo is getting startedd2gizzo is getting startedd2gizzo is getting started

Quote:
I'm not sure how do i find where to see if it is at full speed?
The default is full speed, so if you haven't changed it then it is at full speed. The reason I asked you is that it seems your computer is struggling to run the game while the screen recorder is running. If you play back the flight through FS Recorder at a lower speed (say 50%) you will get a smoother render from the game. You can then speed the recording back up to normal speed in a video editor.

Last edited by d2gizzo; 01-14-2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Grammatical corrections.
d2gizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #68
Senior Captain

Quote:
The default is full speed, so if you haven't changed it then it is at full speed. The reason I asked you is that it seems your computer is struggling to run the game while the screen recorder is running. If you play back the flight through FS Recorder at a lower speed (say 50%) you will get a smoother render from the game. You can then speed the recording back up to normal speed in a video editor.
Oh thanks I will try and figure it out later tomorrow
Old 01-15-2012, 11:45 AM   #69
Senior Captain

Quote:
Where can i change the settings?
Old 01-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #70
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Where can i change the settings?
Quote:
To play back a flight recorded with FS Recorder, select Play from the FS Recorder menu or press the key combination assigned to Play in the Keyboard Controls dialog. A standard file selection dialog opens, where you select the recording you want to play and press the Open button to start playback. If the Show Playback Control Window option is enabled in the Settings dialog (disabled by default), the playback control window will automatically be shown. (From the FS Recorder manual.)
The playback speed can be changed using the + and - operators next to the box with the playback speed percentage in it.

Last edited by d2gizzo; 01-15-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Grammatical corrections.
d2gizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #71
Captain

FedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast icon

Just a tip on recording videos- For the most part, it shouldn't matter what program you use for recording. All of them, even Fraps, will drop your FPS while recording. I wasn't able to use Fraps until I got my new computer, and even now I go from locked at 60 FPS to about 20-30 while recording with Fraps.

Jason

Last edited by FedEx777; 01-15-2012 at 01:11 PM.
FedEx777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:27 PM   #72
Senior Captain

TAM A330-200 Approach on Rio De Janerio.

Old 01-16-2012, 05:49 PM   #73
Senior Captain

US Airways 737-400 edited using photoshop, tell me what you think of it

Old 01-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #74
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

It's like a postcard

Is that good or bad? I dunno.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #75
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
It's like a postcard

Is that good or bad? I dunno.
haha that what i thought too I guess i'll let other people decide whether it's good or it's bad

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: