My FS2004 Screen shots & Videos - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #16
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog
re: My FS2004 Screen shots & Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
Dammit, thought this was the Screen Shot thread.

My bad
that's fine! They looked really good

@ThomsonAirways737 :: Look here: http://world-of-ai.com/installer.html it says it under "Installation of the installer"
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2012, 02:59 PM   #17
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Just click the link 'HERE' and away you go, no need to read all the info
ThomsonAirways737 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #18
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

This is what it says after i click 'agree' to the Terms..

'Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Then it says something about JIT???

What do i do now...

Old 01-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #19
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

This happened to me when trying to install the actual traffic,

Here is a link that you can follow - it worked a treat for me

Tutorial - How to get AI Traffic in FS2004 & FSX (32bit & 64bit) - YouTube
ThomsonAirways737 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #20
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by UA-DL-AA-US View Post
What does it mean when it says to open the folder i made? I do not understand....
First, did you download the installer? Once you have done that, just download a package for an airline. Then, run the installer. Once you have the installer open you just browse for your package you downloaded and open it in the installer. If you continue it will automatically install the airline for you. I know that probably sounds confusing, so look it up online for clearer instructions.

EDIT: oops, I didn't see the second page of this thread. With your unhandled exception problem, did you try going back and doing it again? That sometimes worked for me.

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport

Last edited by DeltaDude; 01-02-2012 at 04:47 PM.
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #21
Senior Captain

Here's some new one's

F-16 Viper taxiing out to the runway at Montreal-Trudeau...

Lining up on the runway for takeoff

Liftoff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Approaching the runway for landing

Seconds after touchdown

Rolling to a stop
Old 01-02-2012, 09:18 PM   #22
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDude View Post
First, did you download the installer? Once you have done that, just download a package for an airline. Then, run the installer. Once you have the installer open you just browse for your package you downloaded and open it in the installer. If you continue it will automatically install the airline for you. I know that probably sounds confusing, so look it up online for clearer instructions.

EDIT: oops, I didn't see the second page of this thread. With your unhandled exception problem, did you try going back and doing it again? That sometimes worked for me.
Yeah i did, and i watched ThomsonAirways737's tutorial video link as well. That annoying little message keeps popping up. I even tried downloading the thing they said i needed for XP, but it wont let me download that for some reason...
Old 01-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #23
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Yeah i did, and i watched ThomsonAirways737's tutorial video link as well. That annoying little message keeps popping up. I even tried downloading the thing they said i needed for XP, but it wont let me download that for some reason...
You mean the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0? It wouldn't let you download that?

Old 01-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #24
Senior Captain

Quote:
You mean the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0? It wouldn't let you download that?
It says setup won't work because the version i am trying to download is incompatible with a previously installed one....
Old 01-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #25
Delta Lover

Quote:
It says setup won't work because the version i am trying to download is incompatible with a previously installed one....
That sounds like you already have it installed on your computer....

Old 01-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #26
Senior Captain

Quote:
That sounds like you already have it installed on your computer....
Than what does this mean? 'Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.'
Old 01-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #27
Delta Lover

Quote:
Than what does this mean? 'Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.'
Maybe this page could help?? You receive an exception when running .NET application on a computer that does not have Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) installed

Old 01-03-2012, 07:03 AM   #28
ATP Captain

bmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dog

Some nice shots mate.

You ever thought of editing your images for a better result?
Old 01-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #29
Senior Captain

I don't think it's going to work on my computer.. I guess i'll just have to do without it...
Old 01-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #30
Senior Captain

Here's a new WestJet 737-600 landing photo... Enjoy

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: