Introducing: Aircraft Model Store - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
UK Model Retailer

herpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobby
Introducing: Aircraft Model Store

The store is now open! It is located at Home - Aircraft Model Store. Tomorrow is the day that sales will begin, a 20% discount is going to be offered at the checkout, tomorrow only! When you get to the checkout type in the coupon "INTRO20" and 20% will be deducted automatically.

Currently we only have Herpa models, but we will be adding different makes over the next few months.

I have not yet listed the whole of the Herpa catalogue. If there is an item from the Herpa catalogue you would like with a 20% discount, send me a message tomorrow to get it listed.

Click on the Promotion tab on the website for full details.

If you have any feedback, be sure to leave it below.

Herpa, Hogan, Sky500, Inflight500, Phoenix, JC Wings and Gemini Jets stockist.
herpacollectorUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
UK Model Retailer

herpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobby
Re: Introducing: Aircraft Model Store

What a long way things have come, and in just over 1 year! From what I can see, Aircraft Model Store comes up at the top of Google (in the UK I am certain of anyway) under the natural search for 'Aircraft Models'.

What an achievement for such a new shop... but I am sure we'll see it growing more and more into the future

Old 02-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #3
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

Congrats Ben! That's great. Yup - straight to top of google. I just checked too.

To check on Google.com type in: "www.google.com/ncr"
This will stop .co.uk from automatically loading. You come up 2nd on that which is still pretty amazing!
nathanbennett is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Woah, great achievement Ben. You should open an actual shop for people to visit in the future, that'd be awesome!
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #5
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Congratulations Ben! Looking forward to another year of success.

Third result in Sweden, but quite an achievement nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
Woah, great achievement Ben. You should open an actual shop for people to visit in the future, that'd be awesome!
Now that's an interesting thought.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #6
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

The overheads of running a shop would be so huge compared to the sales made. This was one reason the one at Birmingham Airport closed down. Such a shame. However....can you imagine the model airport in the shop window!! That would be awesome!
Old 02-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #7
First Officer

skwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbennett View Post
The overheads of running a shop would be so huge compared to the sales made. This was one reason the one at Birmingham Airport closed down. Such a shame. However....can you imagine the model airport in the shop window!! That would be awesome!
What a shame I didn't have a chance to visit the one in Birmingham even though I stayed quite near to it in the past When did it close down?
skwai56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #8
1/400 Collector

Closed down a couple of years ago now. All the stock went to the shop at East Midlands Airport near you.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #9
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Closed down a couple of years ago now. All the stock went to the shop at East Midlands Airport near you.
I bought some good aircraft book's from there and my Ryan air 737 for a bargain £7 i remeber them having a lot in stock.
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #10
UK Model Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
That would actually be great, however I think the future of most small businesses is on the internet - especially with such a niche market product.

And thank you everyone! AMS will continue to keep on growing!

Old 02-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #11
First Officer

skwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobbyskwai56 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
OMG is that true?! Do you mean this one? Do they have a large stock of 1:500 models? Maybe I should check that out someday
skwai56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #12
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog

I purchased my FeDex 777 and VS A330 from you guys, great service and your website was easy to use.
El_Capitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #13
UK Model Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Capitan View Post
I purchased my FeDex 777 and VS A330 from you guys, great service and your website was easy to use.
I'm glad to hear it - thank you very much for the positive comments!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: