Google Flights - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-15-2011, 07:12 AM   #1
RJ First Officer

catuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributor
Wings900 Google Flights

Google unveiled its new flight search function called "Google Flights"

Quote:
Google's flight search function allows us to compare flights, fares, dates and destinations in an instant

Read more: Google launches new flight search tool | CNNGo.com Google launches new flight search tool | CNNGo.com
Google.com/flights

I find the tool user-friendly, But it was currently available only in U.S.
catuira is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #2
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: Google Flights

Great find! Hopefully it expands to worldwide. The US seems to be a starting point for apps like this, so fingers crossed!
Old 09-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #3
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby
Re: Google Flights

Just wait for it to develop. Take Google Earth. The Images weren't taken and joint together in just one day. :-)

So far, I've been using Cheap Flights | Find Flights with Momondo for my flights. And it searches all trough online travel companies who offers the cheapest flights in whatever class you're looking for.

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
google, google flights, google travel

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: