Guess that Airport / Airline / Aircraft - Thread - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.56 average.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby
Guess that Airport / Airline / Aircraft - Thread

I love this game, and it seems to be rather popular around aviation Forums

Rules are the Following:

-The user who guesses right posts a new Airport
-If the person who guessed right doesn't post a new airport after one day, anyone can continue posting a new airport.
-If it's very hard to guess, you can give hints until someone finally guess it!

Here's mine, to begin with .. lets see who guesses it

and.. start
sba757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #2
UK Model Retailer

herpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobby
Re: Guess that Airport!

Miami Intl Airport?

Herpa, Hogan, Sky500, Inflight500, Phoenix, JC Wings and Gemini Jets stockist.
herpacollectorUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpacollectorUK View Post
Miami Intl Airport?
Nope, but right continent

Old 09-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #4
UK Model Retailer

herpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobby

Los Angeles Intl or San Fransisco? I've never been to America so I have no clue!

Herpa, Hogan, Sky500, Inflight500, Phoenix, JC Wings and Gemini Jets stockist.
herpacollectorUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #5

airport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobby

Philadelphia?

Last edited by airport1-600; 09-03-2011 at 01:04 PM.
airport1-600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:06 PM   #6
1/400 Collector

Chris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobbyChris787 is a legend of the hobby

I say Ft Lauderdale.
Chris787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:08 PM   #7
Feeding my wanderlust

Just to clarify: When I said same continent I didn't only mean North America, I meant the whole americas.. my bad ...

And another hint, it's an airport of Spain... lets see who gets the hint
Old 09-03-2011, 01:08 PM   #8
Earning My Wings

F-15E needs to improve

Denver Airport?
F-15E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #9
RJ Captain

Conor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobby
Question Re: Guess that Airport!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sba757 View Post
Just to clarify: When I said same continent I didn't only mean North America, I meant the whole americas.. my bad ...

And another hint, it's an airport of Spain... lets see who gets the hint
I'm not sure whether you meant that literally or not (¡porque España no es en las Americas!),
but I'm not going to insult your intelligence so I'm guessing it's in a Spanish-speaking South American Airport...
Caracas Airport?
//Conor
Conor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #10
RJ Captain

Conor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobbyConor is a legend of the hobby

Is it part of the AENA Spanish Airports Group?
//Conor
Old 09-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #11
Feeding my wanderlust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor View Post
I'm not sure whether you meant that literally or not (¡porque España no es en las Americas!),
but I'm not going to insult your intelligence so I'm guessing it's in a Spanish-speaking South American Airport...
Caracas Airport?
//Conor
Haha Nope, The hint hides the Answer
Old 09-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #12
RJ Captain

Talking Re: Guess that Airport!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sba757 View Post
Haha Nope, The hint hides the Answer
You are getting me all excited now! I'm not stopping 'til I get this one!
//Conor
Old 09-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #13
RJ Captain

Santa Cruz Airport, Bolivia (TBI Abertis Group - Spanish)?
I'm lovin' this - LOL
//Conor
Old 09-03-2011, 01:25 PM   #14
Feeding my wanderlust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor View Post
Santa Cruz Airport, Bolivia (TBI Abertis Group - Spanish)?
I'm lovin' this - LOL
//Conor
I Love this game too And nope, it's not Santa Cruz
Old 09-03-2011, 01:27 PM   #15
RJ Captain

This is a wildcard here, but is it Tenerife South (TFS)?
The local beach of the airport is known as Playa de las Americas - in the Americas...
Wow, that's WAY too elaborate to be true, but, as I said, it is a wildcard - LOL
//Conor

Last edited by Conor; 09-03-2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: