Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
BM - The Diamond Service

rosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dog
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs

Hey there!

For the past few days, I have been creating aircraft designs using Paint.net and blank templates from here: Home - Skylite Design. I believe that the outcome of my work is very good, and hopefully you will agree. In this thread I will be posting my creations, and updating it whenever I make a new one. So...

First up is my fictional airline I own on Airline Manager called "Tally Ho! Airlines" based at my local airport East Midlands. I am doing more "Tally Ho! Airlines" aircraft as the fleet is expanding to different types, and I will upload them when they are finished.
This is one of their A319's.
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-tally-ho-airlines-a319-100.jpg

A "Tally Ho! Airlines" A320-200
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-tally-ho-airlines-a320-200.jpg

And an A321-200
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-tally-ho-airlines-a321-200.jpg

Now, to Air Arran, managed by Arran, or bmibaby737 on here. There is more of his fleet to be posted yet on here!
One of their CRJ-1000's
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-air-arran-crj-1000.jpg

And an Air Arran "World Expand Alliance" A330-300. World Expand Alliance currently only has 3 airlines, Tally Ho, Air Arran and Scandic Airlines. A World Expand Alliance livery will be coming soon on a Tally Ho aircraft.
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-air-arran-world-expand-alliance-a330-300.jpg

And now... to Scandic Airlines, managed by Patryk, or justdoit on here. As with Air Arran, there are more of his fleet to come! His airline is like Fronteir having animals on the tails, but the airline is Swedish.
An Airbus A319-100
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-scandic-airlines-a319-100.jpg

An Airbus A330-300
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-scandic-airlines-a330-300.jpg

And a Scandic Airlines "World Expand Alliance" A340-300.
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-scandic-airlines-world-expand-alliance-a340-300.jpg

And finally, an Air Arran A320-200 painted in the Air Arran & Tally Ho! Airlines partnership scheme.
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-air-arran-tally-ho-partnership-a320-200.jpg

All of these liveries were created by me, with help and ideas from the airline owners,
and using blank aircraft templates. There will be many more to come, and I will update this thread when I create new ones. Constructive criticizm welcome!

Thanks

Last edited by rosshallam; 04-09-2011 at 04:56 PM.
rosshallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
Puddle Jumper

Justdoit is flying under the radar
Re: My Aircraft Designs

<3 This is awesome. Thanks.

Hai

Justdoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #3
ATP Captain

bmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dog

Fantastic work Ross, I love my CRJ.

Just to note to everybody, all these airlines were created on the facebook app, Airline Manager.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
BM - The Diamond Service

rosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justdoit View Post
<3 This is awesome. Thanks.
Quote:
=bmibaby737]Fantastic work Ross, I love my CRJ.

Just to note to everybody, all these airlines were created on the facebook app, Airline Manager.
Thanks!!
Another note, if anybody wants a livery doing for them, feel free to ask!
Old 04-09-2011, 06:32 PM   #5
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

L O L!
Tally Ho!
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:48 PM   #6
First Officer

alexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dog

Great work!!
Old 04-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #7
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

I think "Livery Designs" is the words, you want to call this thread with. I was expecting UNUSUAL aircraft designs like the Blended Wing Body, or BWB, you know alternative airframe designs....

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:51 AM   #8
W900 Senior Member

FedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributor

A great website for stuff like this:

Aviation Design - Modified Airliner Photos

My airport progress: KDCN
FedEx AirMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:48 AM   #9
BM - The Diamond Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest&Blue View Post
L O L!
Tally Ho!
Lol If anybody doesnt know where the words Tally Ho came from, it is shouted in Fox Hunting, and it was used by World War Two fighter pilots as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexczarn View Post
Great work!!
Thanks alot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedEx AirMaster View Post
A great website for stuff like this:

Aviation Design - Modified Airliner Photos
I've seen that website before, thats what sort-of inspired me. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
I think "Livery Designs" is the words, you want to call this thread with. I was expecting UNUSUAL aircraft designs like the Blended Wing Body, or BWB, you know alternative airframe designs....
Yes, thats true. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and thanks for renaming it!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #10
BM - The Diamond Service

Re: My Aircraft Livery Designs (Retitled)

Some more I have created

Scandic Airlines MD-80
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-scandic-airlines-md-80.jpg

Air Arran 787
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-air-arran-787.jpg

And a Tally Ho A330-300
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-tally-ho-airlines-a330-300.jpg

More to come!

EDIT: Ignore the attached thumbnail please
Attached Thumbnails
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-tally-ho-airlines-a330-300.png  
Old 04-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #11
Believing for Chloe

SQ215 is a top dogSQ215 is a top dogSQ215 is a top dogSQ215 is a top dogSQ215 is a top dogSQ215 is a top dogSQ215 is a top dogSQ215 is a top dogSQ215 is a top dogSQ215 is a top dogSQ215 is a top dog

how do you do the paint without covering the original grey lines on the plane? and how do you use the templates?
Old 04-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #12
BM - The Diamond Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ215 View Post
how do you do the paint without covering the original grey lines on the plane? and how do you use the templates?
I use Paint.net, which is a professional version of MS Paint, and paste the template, create a new layer, and on properties put "Multiply" so whatever you paint/paste, you can see the original under it. If you dont quite follow me, I will make a video tutorial and put it on youtube.

My latest creation for Patryk (justdoit), a Scandic Airlines MD-11
Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs-scandic-airlines-md-11.jpg
Old 04-11-2011, 02:19 PM   #13
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby

Brilliant livery designs!!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:00 PM   #14
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor

Awesome!!!!
thomsonfly737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #15

airport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobby

Very nice indeed. I really like the Scandic Airlines 'squirrel' livery. Reminds one of Frontier's planes.
airport1-600 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: