Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs - Page 36 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:33 AM   #526
Insane Lufthansa Fan

Swisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting started
Re: Rosshallam's Aircraft Livery Designs

Hi Ross,
any chance of ever seeing this plane from your stables? My long pending request

Swisshansa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #527
Imagine. Create. Prosper.

kjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributor

Very nice to see G-CPET displayed with your amazing skill,nice shading on the engines & belly too
Old 01-02-2013, 08:41 AM   #528
BM - The Diamond Service

rosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
Really nice design Ross. By the way, why does it say 9th Feb '83 to 30th Oct 12'? I thought the 757s were retired in 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
No, I think it must be a typo. All this New Year stuff would've confused me aswell.
Thank you! It was a typo indeed, thanks for spotting it! I don't know how that slipped through...

Changed it, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Great job, Ross. It was a shame to see them go...

@Haz Baz: Wasn't CPET taken out of service in 2012? Or is my mind trying to trick me?

Thanks Oskar, it was indeed, I was lucky to spot G-CPET in it's retro colours at Heathrow in its last week of operation. All the BA 757's were taken out of service in October 2010, G-CPET flew the last BA 757 flight on Oct 30th from Glasgow to Heathrow. Currently G-CPET, along with many other BA 757's, are awaiting conversion and delivery to FedEx, the photo of G-CPET in the air in 2011 is when it arrived at Gatwick after being taken out of operation for pre-delivery maintenance.

Old 01-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #529
BM - The Diamond Service

rosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs607 View Post
Very nice to see G-CPET displayed with your amazing skill,nice shading on the engines & belly too
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisshansa10 View Post
Hi Ross,
any chance of ever seeing this plane from your stables? My long pending request

As soon as I saw that picture I thought "I've seen that before", I completely forgot about your request!! Awfully sorry! Nowadays I use my own self-produced templates, instead of the Jetabout ones I used to use, and I am still yet to produce a 747-400 template by mysef. As soon as I do produce a 747-400 template, which will be quite soon, that'll be the first livery I shall do! Very sorry indeed, I completely forgot about that, it must be quite far back in this thread now! Thanks very much.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:48 AM   #530
BM - The Diamond Service

Second BA 757, this time it's G-BIKU in the oh-so elegant Landor livery...

Old 01-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #531
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosshallam View Post
Thanks Oskar, it was indeed, I was lucky to spot G-CPET in it's retro colours at Heathrow in its last week of operation. All the BA 757's were taken out of service in October 2010, G-CPET flew the last BA 757 flight on Oct 30th from Glasgow to Heathrow. Currently G-CPET, along with many other BA 757's, are awaiting conversion and delivery to FedEx, the photo of G-CPET in the air in 2011 is when it arrived at Gatwick after being taken out of operation for pre-delivery maintenance.
Oh... I see.

Lucky you. I wanted to see it so bad i was near hoping it would divert to Arlanda for whatever reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosshallam View Post
Second BA 757, this time it's G-BIKU in the oh-so elegant Landor livery...

I wish we could see this livery fly again, even if only on one aircraft.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #532
BM - The Diamond Service

It's been a while since I last posted a livery, so here goes! My first one using my new A380 template I finished this week, the livery was requested by PlaneMadBlog on Twitter.

Old 02-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #533
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Wow, that is hot! Do you still use Paint.net?
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #534
Captain

michael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobby

WOW this is brilliant
michael737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #535
Imagine. Create. Prosper.

kjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributor

That is STUNNING Ross! Fantastic reflection
kjs607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:23 AM   #536
Earning My Wings

bhratbrat is flying under the radar

Hello:

I operate a airline that is based in Ft. Lauderdale, FL in AirlineMogul with a new hub in Charlotte, NC. We have also bought 2 Airbus A320's and we have Boeing 767-200ERs.

Airline Name: Ratliff Airlines
Airline Slogan: Working For You
Alliance: ourWORLD (similiar to oneWORLD logo)

I am wanting to have a livery created for us to show off the airline. We have a regional fleet as well that will mirror the mainline craft. Thank you very much for and have a great day.
bhratbrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: