Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture) - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:32 AM   #106
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby
Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

Nice to see a future model airport constructor!

Do you like baseball by any chance? Cause I see you are a fan of "White Sox"
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2012, 05:44 AM   #107
Master ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Nice to see a future model airport constructor!

Do you like baseball by any chance? Cause I see you are a fan of "White Sox"

Baseball is a sport on the side I do however love Tennis/ Badminton.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #108
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)-image-2438615628.jpg

Seems only young people are brave enough to post their pictures. Let me be the first middle age dad to post his. That's me and my son Lucian riding a 3/4 scale steam train.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #109
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Haha I hope many to follow, You too sure are enjoying the ride aren't you?

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #110
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRyan View Post
Seems only young people are brave enough to post their pictures.
Well let me invite you to images hat are posted in the early pages of this thread... come and see more proud dads

Wonder full moment.. Father and son quality times Ryan!
Old 06-25-2012, 02:43 PM   #111
ATP Captain

Conventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobby

Doing what I like the most, spotting in Londown Heathrow, June 2010.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:46 PM   #112
Just give me wings!

Looks more like YOU have been spotted here ! hheheheh
Old 06-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #113
ATP Captain

Conventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Looks more like YOU have been spotted here ! hheheheh
Yes, but this was more the kind of akward self portrait, as always I look kind of irritated. I like to be BEHIND the camera
Old 06-25-2012, 02:56 PM   #114
Just give me wings!

Every artist has self portrayed him self in history! Why should you be any different??
Old 06-25-2012, 10:42 PM   #115
RJ First Officer

catuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributor

the updated Me, from Philippines and now here in Singapore
catuira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:42 AM   #116
Just give me wings!

Again, a very artistic shot catuira

Nice to see this thread back on the road again with new faces!
Old 06-26-2012, 03:47 AM   #117
RJ First Officer

catuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributor

Quote:
Again, a very artistic shot catuira

Nice to see this thread back on the road again with new faces!
hahah, thanks!
catuira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:05 AM   #118
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ215

12:30 am on April 1, 2010. My Nana and I sitting waiting for the boarding call for flight SQ216. In the reflection, one of my sisters, my mum with the camera, and the boy is my cousin. My cuz and I are more like besties than cousins. In the background, you can just see the outline of our plane, kind of directly above my head.
Ah, a girl collector. I was once beaten in pocket billiards by a girl in college. It didn't feel good. She went on to become a pro and world number 2 in women's. I'm not so sensitive now that I'm older. I learned to share and compete with the opposite sex.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:08 AM   #119
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS
That would be me with my two kids on our way home after vacation... sorry no aviation involved!
Oh there you are 'old man!'
Old 06-26-2012, 04:23 AM   #120
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Christmas day? December 25th? No, June 26th, 35 degrees, but for me every time i receive a package with models is a "Christmas day"...

Leisure airlines lover
Desperately needing: Blue Panorama B737W, neos B737 MAX8/B737W, easyJet A320neo/A321neo, Blue Air B737 MAX8/B737W, Enter Air B737 MAX8/B737W, Malta Air B737 MAX8, Ryanair B737 MAX8, Buzz B737 MAX8, Volotea A320/A319, Laudamotion A320, AlbaStar B737W, Jet2holidays B737W/B757W, ITA Airways A319, Vueling A319, TAP A319, Ukraine International B737W, SkyUp B737W, PLAY A321, Air Serbia A319, SkyExpress A320neo, Ural Airlines A320, Nordwind A321/B737W, Nordstar B737W, Rossiya A319/A320/B737W, Pobeda B737W, UTAir B737W, Kenya Airways B737W, Ethiopian Airlines B737 MAX8, Air Arabia A320, FlyOne A320, Tus Airways A320, LATAM A320, Avianca A320, Aerolineas Argentinas B737W, Southwest B737 MAX8/B737W, Volaris A319/A320, Nouvelair A320, SATA Dash 8-400, Air Europa B737W, Israir A320, JetTime B737-700WL.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: