Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture) - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:25 AM   #121
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

From the face i look like a cold fish, but i removed the night shift and i'm relaxing with Wings900 family ...

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2012, 05:32 AM   #122
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

HEY SANTA!!!!
Where were is my x-mas gift this year!!!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:33 AM   #123
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter
Christmas day? December 25th? No, June 26th, 35 degrees, but for me every time i receive a package with models is a "Christmas day"...
Hey Santa is suppose to 'give' toys! Don't forget my wish Santa!

Old 06-26-2012, 05:39 AM   #124
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRyan View Post
Attachment 30920

Seems only young people are brave enough to post their pictures. Let me be the first middle age dad to post his. That's me and my son Lucian riding a 3/4 scale steam train.
This is one of the best photos i have seen, not because it is perfect, but because it shows everything possible between a father and a son!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:40 AM   #125
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
HEY SANTA!!!!
Where were is my x-mas gift this year!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRyan View Post
Hey Santa is suppose to 'give' toys! Don't forget my wish Santa!
Of course you can ask everything, except airplanes! They are all mine!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 05:41 AM   #126
The Dark Side

Re: Show Us Who You Are 2.0 (Post a Picture - 2010)

Quote:
That would be me with my two kids on our way home after vacation... sorry no aviation involved!
This is another beautiful and sweet photo...beautiful my friend!

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 06-26-2012 at 05:49 AM.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:41 AM   #127
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
From the face i look like a cold fish, but i removed the night shift and i'm relaxing with Wings900 family ...
And I thought you were tiredof handing 15.445.321.089 presents around the world... and came home with one gift for your self left in the sac.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:42 AM   #128
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conventi View Post

Doing what I like the most, spotting in Londown Heathrow, June 2010.
One of the most friendly faces of the Family: great member, great man!!!
P.S. Don't forgot Funchal spotting!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 05:46 AM   #129
The Dark Side

Quote:
And I thought you were tiredof handing 15.445.321.089 presents around the world... and came home with one gift for your self left in the sac.
Maybe the night shift is to bring billions of gifts rather than working in a hospital emergency department, my friend ... and this night all the computers of the hospital were off, the same for the radiology and the analysis laboratory, a real Hell!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 05:48 AM   #130
The Dark Side

Re: Show Us Who You Are 2.0 (Post a Picture)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ215 View Post

12:30 am on April 1, 2010. My Nana and I sitting waiting for the boarding call for flight SQ216. In the reflection, one of my sisters, my mum with the camera, and the boy is my cousin. My cuz and I are more like besties than cousins. In the background, you can just see the outline of our plane, kind of directly above my head.
...and while we are all "monsters", she is the prettiest of the Forum!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 05:51 AM   #131
The Dark Side

I think that here i should post a photo of me inside a prison of models, or while i'm taking a bath of models, or while i'm buried by a landslide of models, or while my 2872 models wants to take possession of my house...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 07:40 AM   #132
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I think that here i should post a photo of me inside a prison of models, or while i'm taking a bath of models, or while i'm buried by a landslide of models, or while my 2872 models wants to take possession of my house...
Have you ever had a landslide before? with all the boxes you must have I'll be surprised if they haven't

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:06 AM   #133
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Christmas day? December 25th? No, June 26th, 35 degrees, but for me every time i receive a package with models is a "Christmas day"...

So has Santa something for me in it's bag?

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #134
Just give me wings!

Quote:
my 2872 models wants to take possession of my house...
That has already happened, you just don't know it yet
Old 06-26-2012, 08:16 AM   #135
First Officer

jwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast icon

Quote:
I want to see this haha!
My name is Joshua Walters, and I'm addicted to 1:400 aircraft.
jwalters692005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: