Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture) - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:15 PM   #76
RJ Second Officer

Dutchman KLM is an excellent contributorDutchman KLM is an excellent contributorDutchman KLM is an excellent contributorDutchman KLM is an excellent contributorDutchman KLM is an excellent contributorDutchman KLM is an excellent contributorDutchman KLM is an excellent contributorDutchman KLM is an excellent contributorDutchman KLM is an excellent contributorDutchman KLM is an excellent contributorDutchman KLM is an excellent contributor
Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

This is me inside of the Fokker F100 on the roof of Schiphol airport.

And here a picture of me and my girlfriend last year.

My collection: http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-20691.html

My Youtube movies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZwHlGOxhy0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1UoYkfnx-E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p6P0...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktEZf...eature=related
Dutchman KLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2011, 09:40 AM   #77
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Me at my workshop, working on an Aeromexico 772 custom, with two other finished on upper desk and other customs waiting for the varnish application. As Southern Hemisphere summer is approaching (it's already hot there!) I normally works without shirt, I put it only for my wife take the pics so to spare you from a not pleasant sight...

PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:43 AM   #78
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

ice to see the person behid those miracle hands
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2011, 04:33 PM   #79
Captain

southwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributor

A couple new ones

(My Freind and I)

Old 11-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #80
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Nice ladies, chaps.

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:48 AM   #81
Earning My Wings

Prototype34 is flying under the radar

Hi all I'm glad to be here weird weather for Feb/9/2012
Attached Thumbnails
Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)-2988761da39c__1254693747000.jpg  
Prototype34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:51 AM   #82
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype34 View Post
Hi all I'm glad to be here weird weather for Feb/9/2012
Wearing shorts on Feb... must be weird weather! Nice to see you buddy
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:49 AM   #83
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Me at my workshop, working on an Aeromexico 772 custom, with two other finished on upper desk and other customs waiting for the varnish application. As Southern Hemisphere summer is approaching (it's already hot there!) I normally works without shirt, I put it only for my wife take the pics so to spare you from a not pleasant sight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
ice to see the person behid those miracle hands
Shhhhhhh...silence, genius at work!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:55 AM   #84
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Shhhhhhh...silence, genius at work!
Lol
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:48 AM   #85
Captain

southwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributor

That would be a photo of me pretending to massacre my freinds.

and of course they had to take one more I entertain them easily for some odd reason.??
Old 02-11-2012, 03:35 AM   #86
Dammam K.S.A.

alexis_kiko is flying under the radar

this is me at my work...
Attached Thumbnails
Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)-28361_124705490881336_100000256587924_247407_7911920_n.jpg  

Last edited by alexis_kiko; 02-11-2012 at 03:49 AM.
alexis_kiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #87
Second Officer

Daniel333 is getting startedDaniel333 is getting startedDaniel333 is getting startedDaniel333 is getting started

Hmm, you see the lion on the pictures? well, that is me haha... joking.
Just a couple of pictures of me hiking on the mountains around my city in Mexico, at 3000m (9842.519 ft - that is what the convertor said)
Attached Thumbnails
Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)-dsc_8118.jpg   Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)-dsc_8141.jpg  
Daniel333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:33 PM   #88
Operations Director

MD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast icon

January 2012 working about to work WN Flight # 125 BOS-PHX

Last edited by MD11Freighter; 03-13-2012 at 10:37 PM.
MD11Freighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:25 AM   #89
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Old 03-26-2012, 07:51 AM   #90
RJ Captain

MartinM is a top dogMartinM is a top dogMartinM is a top dogMartinM is a top dogMartinM is a top dogMartinM is a top dogMartinM is a top dogMartinM is a top dogMartinM is a top dogMartinM is a top dogMartinM is a top dog
Smile Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

Hi @ all

Nice to some faces behind the nicknames

Thatīs me at work at Cologne/Bonn Airport , standing next to N576UPīs front wheel

Yours Martin
MartinM is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: