Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture) - Page 15 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #211
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel richardson View Post
And you said i was the love bird? You're a VERY lucky man Alex!
Naaa, she's the lucky one, right Alex?

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #212
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Yes I am Daniel!
Got lots of great friends in here

Thanx for the compliment Thomson. Well let's jus
t say she's got her share of luck too! Although she married a shorter man
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #213
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Yes I am Daniel!
Got lots of great friends in here

Thanx for the compliment Thomson. Well let's jus
t say she's got her share of luck too! Although she married a shorter man
You know Alex, your one person who I imagine as a character in my mind, but your photo's don't look anything like how I imagined you to look. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing...

Old 06-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #214
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
You're gonna kill me for this (or refuse to make customs to me) but at first I thought you looked like Renato Russo but now I think you look more like Prabhu Deva! ***kk
That's the paradise. The Doctor Custom deserves his vacations!!!!
99,9% of the people I know or I met tell me I really look like Renato Russo, some tell me I look like Dan Stulmbach...
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #215
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post
You know Alex, your one person who I imagine as a character in my mind, but your photo's don't look anything like how I imagined you to look. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing...
its this any better?

Well I hope I was not a disappointment buddy
Old 06-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #216
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
its this any better?

Well I hope I was not a disappointment buddy
Old 06-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #217
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

This is how i imagined Alex...

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #218
ATP Captain

I didnt expect him to be like that...

I expected you to be big built to be honest, with some facial hair.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #219
Collector

Enough, guys, I can't stop laughing!
Old 06-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #220
A320 F/O

daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby

I thought Alex would look something like this
daniel richardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #221
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

If Alex was Dumbledor, I know where I would be visting for the summer.... HOGWARTS!
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:51 PM   #222
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I was being self sarcastic Leonardo

oh, damn, i'm sorry, i'm terrible at sarcasm
Old 06-29-2012, 03:39 AM   #223
Just give me wings!

Okay okay you got me!
This was me before wings900

and this is me after wings900

WINGS900 makes you look so much better!
Old 06-29-2012, 03:47 AM   #224
Just give me wings!

Taking your remarks yes you all have imagine me with facial hair.. when in fact I am missing hair in places I should have had more

But I suppose we all think of person on what he says and does and facial hair does give an image of wisdom and respect. (see PT-TAA) Probably from the few things I have done in here you may have misinterpreted my looks. NOPE! I am not all that wise else I would have been CEO of Lufthansa!!!

But I am who I am and I will continue to give this community as much as I can to make this collecting real FUN! That way you can keep imagining me as who you want me to be (as long as it does not get out of hand!!!)
Old 06-29-2012, 05:11 AM   #225
A320 F/O

daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Taking your remarks yes you all have imagine me with facial hair.. when in fact I am missing hair in places I should have had more

But I suppose we all think of person on what he says and does and facial hair does give an image of wisdom and respect. (see PT-TAA) Probably from the few things I have done in here you may have misinterpreted my looks. NOPE! I am not all that wise else I would have been CEO of Lufthansa!!!

But I am who I am and I will continue to give this community as much as I can to make this collecting real FUN! That way you can keep imagining me as who you want me to be (as long as it does not get out of hand!!!)
Alex, facial hair or no facial hair, you're still a top bloke! And you don't need to be wise to be CEO of Lufthansa

Last edited by daniel richardson; 06-29-2012 at 05:13 AM.
daniel richardson is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: