Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture) - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #136
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Christmas day? December 25th? No, June 26th, 35 degrees, but for me every time i receive a package with models is a "Christmas day"...

Ahahahah, nice shot Ale! And merry Junextmas!!!
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #137
ELAL expert !

STN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast iconSTN216 is a diecast icon

Sorry about of some of them quality ( taken on my ipod touch )

Me on my latest flight to TLV on LY of course..

First day at LY

Just a random one with the new camera...
Old 06-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #138
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post
Have you ever had a landslide before? with all the boxes you must have I'll be surprised if they haven't
Everytime i don't find a model, or everytime i'm organizing some fleets inside the wardrobe...it is a real war!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
That has already happened, you just don't know it yet
Agree, it has really already happened!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalters692005 View Post
I want to see this haha!
Wait for a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Ahahahah, nice shot Ale! And merry Junextmas!!!
Thanks my friend!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #139
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Me behind a wall of models...

Me while having a bath of models...

Me doing the abdominals with a load of models...

Me after a landslide of models...

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #140
The Dark Side

Crazy? No, not so much...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #141
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Crazy? No, not so much...
Nooo, Not at all...

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:50 PM   #142
Lufthansa-collector

JWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Crazy?
Totally crazy, of course
JWi_A380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #143
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Nooo, Not at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWi_A380 View Post
Totally crazy, of course
Thanks so much, beautiful compliments my friends!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #144
Lufthansa-collector

JWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Thanks so much, beautiful compliments my friends!
I often take a bath in my modells, too. It makes you very clean...
JWi_A380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:05 PM   #145
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWi_A380 View Post
I often take a bath in my modells, too. It makes you very clean...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #146
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

That An-225 must have been painful!!

Last edited by PT-TAA; 06-26-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:45 PM   #147
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Ohhh dear Charter. This made me laugh .

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:55 PM   #148
Collector

Me in late 2010... under terrrible torture!

Forced to look at this depressing sight... oh please stop!!

Old 06-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #149
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Looks like a great bath. You were in paradise I suppose?

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #150
Collector

I was at Summerville Resort on Muro Alto beach, arround 40km south of Recife. A fantastic place without doubt!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: