Solar System, Deep Space, UFO... - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-15-2015, 07:08 PM   #106
Flight Student

TFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributor
Re: What do you think about UFO's?

I saw that the Philae probe that landed on the comet some time ago started to work again. Hopefully something good can come out of what the probe will do.
I'm still waiting for the day the we as people step foot on Mars or the Moon again. Then one day we colonize said places.
TFdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2015, 03:05 PM   #107
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

I see Russia have launched an investigation into the supposed US moon landings. Good on them.

Russia Launch Investigation Into U.S. Moon Landing ?Hoax? :Your News Wire

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 03:26 PM   #108
Freight forwarder

7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby

They look for enemies where there aren't any.
211 models in 1:500
My rnav photos
7wesker7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2015, 04:17 PM   #109
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

11 days for the arrival of New Horizons to Pluto!
Look at this new pic of the dwarf planet:

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:51 PM   #110
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

After two days of silence because of several anomalies of the spaceship, New Horizons is just 4 days far from her great target, the fly-by over Pluto atmosphere. This is one of the last images of the pnanet, never seen before.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:28 PM   #111
Freight forwarder

7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby

Comparison...

My rnav photos
Old 07-09-2015, 06:34 PM   #112
The Dark Side

I can't wait July 14th, this will be a great data for the space exploration.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-10-2015, 07:00 AM   #113
Captain

bskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobbybskc8th is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
I see Russia have launched an investigation into the supposed US moon landings. Good on them.
Er...you do know the hoaxers were categorically shot down several years back don't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
I can't wait July 14th, this will be a great data for the space exploration.
Agreed Charter, I've been following this mission since the launch and it'll be a great day; the last true unchartered 'planet' in our solar system
bskc8th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 07:21 AM   #114
The Dark Side

Pluto and Charon

Pluto (2 days to the approach)

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-15-2015, 06:52 AM   #115
The Dark Side

July 14th, New Horizons flies just 12.000 km from Pluto!

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-15-2015, 08:47 AM   #116
Freight forwarder

Better picture, Charter

My rnav photos
Old 07-15-2015, 06:12 PM   #117
Second Officer

Irish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dogIrish777 is a top dog

Irish777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:53 PM   #118
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7wesker7 View Post
Better picture, Charter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish777 View Post
Both very nice.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-17-2015, 01:57 PM   #119
The Dark Side

Icy mountains on Pluto surface

A Mountain in a moat (Charon's surface)

Charon, the biggest Pluto moon

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-01-2015, 03:31 PM   #120
The Dark Side

Re: Solar System, Deep Space, UFO...

Ciao my friends, here again with amazing pictures of the Solar System.
Look at these incredible images of Pluto:

In my opinion these two are the most beautiful!

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: