Solar System, Deep Space, UFO... - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-04-2012, 11:13 AM   #91
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: What do you think about UFO's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
All these planet and universe photos are awesome... but.
this one looks like my eye-ball when I had too much to drink, all the veins pops up reddish like this.
, great!
Each of us see something of particular or personal in this photo: i see arteries and veins full of blood...in fact i work in a ER!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2012, 12:17 AM   #92
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Two beautiful images of Mars (and Curiosity):

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:44 AM   #93
The Dark Side

I think these are the most beautiful photos i have ever seen of the "Lord of the rings": Saturn!
They were taken by Cassini probe.

This is a color photo of Titan:

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-09-2012, 01:52 AM   #94
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Great photos but they always get me thinking are they photoshopped? I always see pictures of earth like this and there is something missing.......STARS! There are never any in background!

Interesting tit-bit. If there is a planet orbiting Vega that has life and they are looking through a telescope right now-they'd see me as a 7 year old and it would be the year 1987!
Old 10-09-2012, 03:39 AM   #95
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

The stars aren't present because of the light reflecting from the planets it's too intense for the camera to pick the light from the stars, so it appears blank.

Imagine a flood light with someone with a torch next to it, turn it on and it will cancel the torch out.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:24 AM   #96
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Great photos but they always get me thinking are they photoshopped? I always see pictures of earth like this and there is something missing.......STARS! There are never any in background!

Interesting tit-bit. If there is a planet orbiting Vega that has life and they are looking through a telescope right now-they'd see me as a 7 year old and it would be the year 1987!
Already with the beer on the hand?

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-09-2012, 01:46 PM   #97
The Dark Side

I was just reading the news that the U.S. probe Voyager 1, launched in 1977, is beyond the heliosphere, the "electromagnetic bubble" generated by the sun that surrounds the solar system.
It is 20 billion miles from Earth, and is now in deep space.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #98
The Dark Side

Cassini probe took these wonderful images of an hurrican over Saturn's North Pole: the hurrican should be 15.000 km large!

Wonderful photos!
Meanwhile, on Mars, Spirit and Opportunity left km of tracks on the planes also writing a...penis!
Many people have complained with Nasa for this, believing that some scientist joker has used the robots to trace this imagine.

Is there a Rabbit on Mars?

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-06-2014, 02:55 PM   #99
The Dark Side

After more than 10 years and 6 billion kilometers Rosetta probe is finally orbiting around the comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. In November a small probe called Philae will leave Rosetta landing on the comet.

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-12-2014, 04:33 PM   #100
The Dark Side

Today at 5 pm (in Italy) Philae lander landed on the 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko comet while Rosetta probe was continuing to orbit around it.

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-12-2014, 05:12 PM   #101
RJ Captain

777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor

Excellent news, I am looking forward to seeing the results that Philae sends us back.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:13 PM   #102
The Dark Side

One of the first photos of Philae lying into a crater of the comet

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-15-2015, 06:37 AM   #103
The Dark Side

Between July 14th and 15th there will be a great moment for the scienze and humanity all: the probe New Horizons, after about 10 years of travel at 60.000 km/h, will arrive at Pluto.
Pluto is the last planet of the Solar Sistem, even if few years ago it was declassed to a dwarf planet; but the Hubble Space Telescope have shown that Pluto sistem is composed by a planet and five satellites, Charon, Styx, Nyx, Kerberos, Hydra

The first image of Pluto and Charon of the proble New Horizons:

Stay tuned my friend, this is reality and not scienze fiction!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-15-2015, 02:02 PM   #104
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Good info!!

I love this stuff. Recently read a book which is now been made into a movie. The Martian. I loved the book and look forward to seeing what the movie brings to it.

Movie wise i'd also recommend Europa Report. Possibly far fetched but I did enjoy it.
Old 06-15-2015, 06:07 PM   #105
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Good info!!

I love this stuff. Recently read a book which is now been made into a movie. The Martian. I loved the book and look forward to seeing what the movie brings to it.

Movie wise i'd also recommend Europa Report. Possibly far fetched but I did enjoy it.
Wonderful book indeeed, i read the book in two days!
I have seen the trailer of the Ridley Scott movie and it seems beautiful as the book ( and Matt Damon is a great actor).

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: