Solar System, Deep Space, UFO... - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #76
ATP Captain

Conventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobby
Re: What do you think about UFO's?

Im really happy this mission was a success, as they used this new and untested skycrane design. Really amazing. I hope this is good for NASA and the future of Mars exploration; with all the budget cuts and no other Mars mission planned by NASA at this time, the future of Mars exploration does not look very good.
Im really not convinced that the planned ESA/Russian programs will get underway. And the Russian track record for Mars missions is embarassing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #77
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conventi View Post
Im really happy this mission was a success, as they used this new and untested skycrane design. Really amazing. I hope this is good for NASA and the future of Mars exploration; with all the budget cuts and no other Mars mission planned by NASA at this time, the future of Mars exploration does not look very good.
Im really not convinced that the planned ESA/Russian programs will get underway. And the Russian track record for Mars missions is embarassing.
I think that next mission to the moon will be from China.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:52 PM   #78
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

New photos of Mars (taken by Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter):

These are new photos taken by "Curiosity":

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.

Old 08-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #79
The Dark Side

Orbital observatory satellite Kepler has discovered a new solar system with a star very similar to the Sun and three planets, called Kepler 30. On of the three planets, Kepler-30b, is similar to the Earth, and this is a good news; still impossible to say if there is liquid water on the surface.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 08-17-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #80
Frum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

First man on moon Neil Armstrong dead at 82 - U.S. media - Yahoo! News UK

A sad piece of news today.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:32 PM   #81
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

That is sad news indeed
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #82
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

"That's one small step for man. One giant leap fo mankind." R.I.P. spaceman.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #83
The Dark Side

A real hero and a pioneer, ciao Neil.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #84
The Dark Side

I have found this wonderful imagine of the exagonal formation on the north pole of Saturn:

It should be an immense vortex that has lasted for thirty years, with a diameter of two Earths.

a detail of the immense vortex:

I have found also this photo of Enceladus, one of Saturn moons, an iced moon with geysers which shoot into space a very fine snow:

The E ring of Saturn is formed by the snow and the ice shot in space by Enceladus:

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #85
The Dark Side

I have also found this spectacular photos of the explosion on Jupiter atmosphere (September 10th), maybe because of the impact with an asteroid or a comet.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #86
The Dark Side

As you probably understand from the photos i post in this thread, i'm particularly fascinated from the Universe and the solar system, in particular from Jupiter, Saturn and the moons who could have some traces of life. Of course we think that this is science fiction, but there are some moons as Enceladus (Saturn) and Europe (Jupiter) that could have liquid water under the iced surface.
Europa is particularly intreresting for the possibility of an immense ocean under the surface:

In 2022 a European spaceship will be launched towards Jupiter system, that will be reached in 2030. Its name is JUICE (Jupiter Icy Moon Explorer) and it will be created to check the three most important Jupiter moons (Ganymede, Callisto, Europe) and detect signs of biological activity.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-03-2012, 10:04 PM   #87
The Dark Side

The most beautiful photos of 2012.

Galaxy Messier51a

Veil nebula

Venus passing between the Earth and the Sun:

Spaghetti nebula (supernova remnants):

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #88
The Dark Side

The most beautiful photos of Hubble Space Telescope.

"Io" moon which transits in front of Jupiter's atmosphere:

NGC6543 (Cat's Eye nebula):

Arp 273 (a couple of galaxies):

Carena nebula:

V838 Monocerotis (red supergiant):

Ganymede and Jupiter:

Cone nebula:

NGC 3314 galaxies:

Eskimo nebula ( i would put this imagine on the tails of Alaskan Airlines airplanes ):

Mars:

Sh 2-106 (stellar region):

Death of a star: SNR 0509-67.5.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #89
The Dark Side

Neptune:

NGC 2841: this galaxy is wonderful!

NGC 6826 nebula:

Crab nebula:

Cassiopea A:

NGC 199:

NGC 1309:

NGC 4676: a collision between galaxies.

Red rectangle nebula:

Saturn and some moons:

NGC 6357:

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-04-2012, 10:53 AM   #90
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
All these planet and universe photos are awesome... but.
this one looks like my eye-ball when I had too much to drink, all the veins pops up reddish like this.

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: