Solar System, Deep Space, UFO... - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #61
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: What do you think about UFO's?

I know of that photo and that could be where those guys got it from.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #62
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Here is a awakening of charter's thread.
Found a nice composition of US media covering UFO sightings.
Notice UFO is not only considered Extra terrestrial but what ever has not yet been identified.
So under that meaning YES, there are a lot of UFO's around.

ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #63
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Beautiful video you have found! Some of them are clouds, or natural phenomena, but other...

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #64
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

What do you think about UFO's?:

I really love this subject! Paranormal things and other stuff related to unexplaned situations, alien abductions, close encounters, sighting, etc, always fascinated me. My favorite TV series is The X-Files
Unfortunately i've never seen something that I could describe as an UFO. Actually, UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, so, an UFO can be a plane, helicopter, balloon, etc, but you just can't identify. I've seen a few asteroids while stargazing by the poolside of my house, but that's all. I really believe in the existance of other kind of intelligent life.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #65
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

I have seen UFO's!
It was near Cologne Germany, back in 1993.
I remember almost pooping my pants!
There were 5 lights flying in circles and formation at very fast speeds making abrupt movements impossible to be done my man made aircraft!

It was a strongly cloudy night and in those lights were above the clouds.

I had chills for over 10 minutes watching those go back an forth...

After those ten minutes the atmosphere got more moist.... and my mystery was revealed...

Those were projectors making a light show for an event down town Cologne and the light reflected by the low and thick clouds not showing the ray coming from the ground but only the lights that glowed the clouds!!!!

So they were UFO's for 10 minutes!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #66
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

"Curiosity" probe landed on Mars: it will search water and life. Here the first photos:

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #67
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

Thanks Charter for reviving this topic

Just wanted to say that on my vacation to PR (this summer, not last winter), when we were leaving Hatillo for my grandma's house in Naranjito, I saw something moving very slow in the sky and it didn't have any green/red winglights - it only had one really bright white light, no lights were flashing. UFO sightings in PR are common but if this really was a UFO then I wouldn't be surprised. Although they scare the crap out of me because of a worst-case-scenario of aliens
(I saw this üfo" before a sign that said something about Hatillo...)

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
JanAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #68
A320 F/O

daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Here is a awakening of charter's thread.
Found a nice composition of US media covering UFO sightings.
Notice UFO is not only considered Extra terrestrial but what ever has not yet been identified.
So under that meaning YES, there are a lot of UFO's around.

Duuuuuuuude that phone call was scary [email protected]"£!
daniel richardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #69
Flight Student

TFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributor

I have always believed in stuff from another world, like the time when I was in the fifth grade, I was walking home from a friends house at night with my younger brother, then In the clouds over my house and the two others on the left if it., there where two large turquoise lights flying in circles over my house. To this day I still think it was an alien object.
Remember UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. So for you it maybe say a B757-200, but the person on your left might call it a UFO, because they don't know what it is.
TFdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #70
Flight Student

TFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
"Curiosity" probe landed on Mars: it will search water and life. Here the first photos:

I saw that last night! Hopefully it might find life on mars. Like a picture of Marvin the martian photoshopped onto Mars that my friend made.
TFdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #71
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

As long as that life doesn't look like this:
Old 08-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #72
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
As long as that life doesn't look like this:
That is such a crap movie, yet so good at the same time.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #73
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
That is such a crap movie, yet so good at the same time.
It's ok. The one funny bit with it is how they talk.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #74
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel richardson View Post
Duuuuuuuude that phone call was scary [email protected]"£!

completely scary!
But I think it's fake....
Old 08-08-2012, 07:50 AM   #75
The Dark Side

This is what we could find on Mars (also if i think that it is a sterile planet): bacteria.

And this is what (perhaps) we could find in a planet of another solar system: moss.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 08-08-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: