Solar System, Deep Space, UFO... - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-11-2012, 12:18 AM   #31
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: What do you think about UFO's?

This the best that our technology allows us ( manned): International Space Station.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2012, 01:38 AM   #32
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

This is an alien i would not want to meet: i think that it is the scariest alien ever created!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 05-11-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #33
The Dark Side

This is a phopto of Europa, the most interesting satellite of Jupiter:

NASA is preparing a mission with a spacecraft carrying a mini-submarine, because the surface of Europa shows some fractures: probably there is an immense ocean!

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 05-11-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Old 05-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #34
ATP Captain

Conventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
We?ve seen the light: Nasa spots light being emitted from ?super-Earth? planet - Yahoo! News UK

If they're ever invited to Earth I sure as hell hope they don't visit the US first.
Well in any case an Alien encounter could not be very friendly. Even Stephen Hawking once said that we should be careful in echoing our existence out in the universe. Alien intelligences could not be that friendly after all. If they look for resources we could end up like in that movie "Independence Day".

Well if they receive our TV transmissions someday they maybe decide it´s not worthwile to go there after all
Old 05-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #35
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conventi View Post
Well if they receive our TV transmissions someday they maybe decide it´s not worthwile to go there after all
Especially if it's Jersey Shore they come across
Old 05-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #36
ATP Captain

Conventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Especially if it's Jersey Shore they come across
I think any kind of reality TV show would work
Old 05-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #37
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
From the wonderful photos of the Universe, let me come back to the comedy...with this photo of an "alien" who is resting on Mars surface.
This photo was taken by Mars Explorer spacecraft, orbiting around the planet.

Is that Darth Vader I see?

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
JanAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #38
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanAir View Post
Is that Darth Vader I see?
Looks more like a Tusken Raider to me.

Old 05-14-2012, 02:26 AM   #39
The Dark Side

It could seem also a nice "green" girl!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #40
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Looks more like a Tusken Raider to me.

Never thought of that before.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:14 PM   #41
The Dark Side

Having a look to some photos of aliens on the Earth, i have seen these two photos:

Do you note something of "particular" in these two photos???

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #42
Förum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Having a look to some photos of aliens on the Earth, i have seen these two photos:

Do you note something of "particular" in these two photos???
Only thing I see is the same image of an alien shopped onto a different photo
Old 05-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #43
The Dark Side

Quote:
Only thing I see is the same image of an alien shopped onto a different photo
Exactly my friend...ah, ah, ah!
This is a proof of what rubbish we can find about aliens.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #44
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Anyone wants to see real aliens watch the original 1951 "Day of the Triffids"....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #45
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Anyone wants to see real aliens watch the original 1951 "Day of the Triffids"....
WOW, wonderful movie. But also "The day of the Triffids" of 1978 with Donald Sutherland was a masterpiece, especially the end...

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: