Solar System, Deep Space, UFO... - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #16
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: What do you think about UFO's?

Oh, Halo is a great game!
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #17
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

I love watching UFO sightings/ documentaries on the television. I love the exploration of the universe. I think we can not be the only planet with life on it, even if it is not a 'human form'.

Now, I study Religious Education. I think that if their would be a God, then my theory/ suggestion is that there wasn't just one God. I think that several God's (or as I picture, human forms) experimented in a competition each developing a planet indvidually, or each with an individual team, and here came the planets in our solar system. Perhaps the goal was to create life, or perhaps it was an experiment that life just happened to be created.

Take Earth - Life is still ongoing
Mars - perhaps did hold life, but didnt last as long as earth
Other planets - too close to the sun, or too far away

This giving the impression of an experimental competition - rather fantsised but that's what I like to think.

UFO's are a great subject - is there another life in space? I could go on but I think my ideas relate to religion Vs science more than anything.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'

Last edited by ThomsonAirways737; 05-07-2012 at 05:52 PM.
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:44 PM   #18
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Maybe on other planets Phoenix models are cheap and companies actually produce models that you want....

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2012, 02:35 AM   #19
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post
I love watching UFO sightings/ documentaries on the television. I love the exploration of the universe. I think we can not be the only planet with life on it, even if it is not a 'human form'.

Now, I study Religious Education. I think that if their would be a God, then my theory/ suggestion is that there wasn't just one God. I think that several God's (or as I picture, human forms) experimented in a competition each developing a planet indvidually, or each with an individual team, and here came the planets in our solar system. Perhaps the goal was to create life, or perhaps it was an experiment that life just happened to be created.

Take Earth - Life is still ongoing
Mars - perhaps did hold life, but didnt last as long as earth
Other planets - too close to the sun, or too far away

This giving the impression of an experimental competition - rather fantsised but that's what I like to think.

UFO's are a great subject - is there another life in space? I could go on but I think my ideas relate to religion Vs science more than anything.
There are some Saturnian moons that do hold life. It isn't anything we would say is significant, like a lot of findings of Extraterrestrials in the Solar system (i.e. mars), it is more on the scale of micro-organisms.

My personal opinion, I can't say, I've heard many explanations, temporal visitors, trans-dimensional visitors, and classic interplanetary visitors. It is really impossible to say for me. If there life out there, and it's trying to make contact, I'd want a peaceful co-existance (though that might take time, seeing that we as a species can't even co-exist with different interpretations of events without wanting to blow each other off the globe, otherwise, it may as well end up being like Mirror Universe Star Trek. \)
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #20
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

The fact that we have found some water planets is important to understand (and know) where we have to search to find life! The Galaxy is immense, and we have to know where to see, with Earth and space telescopes, and with the radiotelescopes, to find someone else. Now we can only imagine that there are water planets, using mathematics and physics: we can't see them, we haven't the technology to see them with our eyes; when we will have more sensitive and advanced space telescopes in orbit around the Earth, we will see the planets around other stars. Today we know many planets out of the Solar System, but they are mostly similar to Jupiter than the Earth; this is normal, because we know that there is a planet orbiting around a star not because we see it, but because of its effect on the star orbit. The planets similar to the Earth are very small, and they create less disturbance to the star orbit.
By the way, to know where to search is a important step forward: i remember the SETI project, and the use of Arecibo radio telescope: sending radio messages in a radius of 40 light years, hoping that someone living in a planet (similar to the Earth) orbiting around a star (similar to the Sun), could pick up (and understand) the message! Very adventurous! Instead now, if we know that around a certain star is orbiting a water planet or a planet very similar to the Earth, we can focus our efforts sending something of intelligent: a message, a space probe, a human mission...
But we still haven't the technology to reach Mars...how can we imagine to reach another star? As LOT said, there are two interesting satellites, in the Solar System, that could harbor a kind of life: Titan (around Saturn) and Europa (around Jupiter).
Titan is a kind of laboratory: there are all the chemicals necessary for the emergence of life!
Europa is a immense frozen ocean (200km deep): maybe at a certain depth, and enough close to the core, it could be the right temperature for the life?!
What about us: carefully watching the story of the human being, i'm increasingly certain that someone has transplanted us on this planet, giving us the intelligence. Do you remember Stanley Kubrik movie "2001: space odissey"? Do you remember when the "monolith" triggers the spark of intelligence in the monkeys?
How we could build the Pyramids 4000 years ago and today, after 4000 years of technology, we aren't able to reach Mars, a planet in our Solar System 60.000.000 km far from the Earth!
But we aren't able to reach the Moon!!!
I think that we can be certain of many things only if we will find the remains of a civilization before ours, on the Earth: then we found the missing link between ape and man!

Maybe in a planet orbiting around another star, there will be a better Herpa producing only charter airlines in 1:500 scale....

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #21
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Maybe in a planet orbiting around another star, there will be a better Herpa producing only charter airlines in 1:500 scale....
Well you have heard of the opposite dimension. Somewhere you are making your own 1:500 charter airlines.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #22
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
Well you have heard of the opposite dimension. Somewhere you are making your own 1:500 charter airlines.
In this opposite dimension i should be Sergio to make my own charter airlines...

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #23
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

We?ve seen the light: Nasa spots light being emitted from ?super-Earth? planet - Yahoo! News UK

If they're ever invited to Earth I sure as hell hope they don't visit the US first.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #24
The Dark Side

Maybe you have already seen these "comic" photos about:

1) a spaceship on the dark side of the Moon

2) immense spaceships around Saturn

3) Spaceships close to Pluto orbit

My comment: ...

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #25
The Dark Side

Coming back to reality, i have found this incredible, wonderful, spectacular photo: it is a sum of 165 photos taken by CASSINI spacecraft, in 4 hours, in September 15th 2006. It was in orbit around Saturn, 2,2 million km from the planet. The red circled dot is the Earth, our planet, 1 billion km far!
We are a tiny dot also in our Solar System!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #26
The Dark Side

And the best photo of Jupiter, taken by the Earth. It is simply amazing!

Jupiter is my favourite planet, because of Kubrik "2001: Space odissey" movie, but also because the four main moons where discovered by Galileo Galilei in 1600. But also because Europa, one of the moons, is a very interesting place where life could exist.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #27
The Dark Side

This is a new, wonderful photo of Betelgeuse star, in Orion constellation. It is a red supergiant, with a diameter of 700 million km: if placed at the centre of the solar system, it would be up to Jupiter!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #28
The Dark Side

Do you think that, if some extraterrestrial begins a journey of billions of miles, arriving around the Earth and watching how beautiful is our planet, they would not show us?

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #29
The Dark Side

Our star: the Sun (in different colors).

Some Solar flares:

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 05-10-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #30
The Dark Side

From the wonderful photos of the Universe, let me come back to the comedy...with this photo of an "alien" who is resting on Mars surface.
This photo was taken by Mars Explorer spacecraft, orbiting around the planet.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: