Airline Mogul: New Wings 900 World - Page 25 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #361
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Airline Mogul: New Wings 900 World

I have one started: #1780. If anybody wants to join just send a PM. I only have a few requests if you want to join: Be active, dont exaggerate(747 on short haul routes) and dont spread the password.

Start aircraft: 2 DC-3s.
Staring cash: €5 000 000.
Full world
15 total hubs(8 foreign)
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #362
ATP Captain

bmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
I have one started: #1780. If anybody wants to join just send a PM. I only have a few requests if you want to join: Be active, dont exaggerate(747 on short haul routes) and dont spread the password.

Start aircraft: 2 DC-3s.
Staring cash: 5 000 000.
Full world
15 total hubs(8 foreign)
Is it a International World?
Old 03-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #363
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmibaby737 View Post
Is it a International World?
Yeah, its a full world. Didn't i say that?

Btq, if anybody joins and is inactive for three weeks without telling me(Linjeflyg) first, your airline MIGHT get deleted. So if you're going away remember to tell me.

Last edited by Flight fan; 03-01-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: