Airbus, Boeing, Douglas, or Embraer? - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Airbus, Boeing, Douglas, or Embraer Domestic Aircraft
Airbus A320 Series 4 36.36%
Boeing 737 Series 4 36.36%
Douglas DC-9/MD-80/717 Series 2 18.18%
Embraer 170/190 Series 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:06 PM   #31

AirNorthern needs to improve
Re: Airbus, Boeing, Douglas, or Embraer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
Why would a person who is opening an airline or any business for that matter ask the opinion of a bunch of kids? Most of the people here are kids or have little or no airline experience either working at one or running one. And why would someone opening an airline ask diecast airplane collectors? Something don't jive. Help me out.

Is this airline part 135 or 121?
Part 121 airline, at least that is the plan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2009, 11:07 PM   #32

Quote:
Why would a person who is opening an airline or any business for that matter ask the opinion of a bunch of kids? Most of the people here are kids or have little or no airline experience either working at one or running one. And why would someone opening an airline ask diecast airplane collectors? Something don't jive. Help me out.

Is this airline part 135 or 121?
Because at the time I thought it wasn't full of kids.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:11 PM   #33
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

But this is a diecast collectors website.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:12 PM   #34

Quote:
But this is a diecast collectors website.
But everyone has a preference of aircraft.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:30 PM   #35
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Who is going to be your chief pilot? Director of operations? Are you going to be a flag carrier? Do you have flying experience?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #36

Quote:
Who is going to be your chief pilot? Director of operations? Are you going to be a flag carrier? Do you have flying experience?
Right now, I'm looking at wet leasing and getting on contact with Ryan Air to fly them. I don't have a chief pilot or any other employees right now. The plan is to be a flag carrier. I am a certified aircraft dispatcher for the US Army and going to Warrant Officer Flight Training.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:53 AM   #37
Senior Captain

Juneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirNorthern View Post
Right now, I'm looking at wet leasing and getting on contact with Ryan Air to fly them. I don't have a chief pilot or any other employees right now. The plan is to be a flag carrier. I am a certified aircraft dispatcher for the US Army and going to Warrant Officer Flight Training.
How are you going to have time to do all of this...if you're "going"...to WOFT?...

Where did you go to basic? Whats your MOS Code? How long have you been in? Rank?
Old 12-30-2009, 01:05 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneau_Flyer_18 View Post
How are you going to have time to do all of this...if you're "going"...to WOFT?...

Where did you go to basic? Whats your MOS Code? How long have you been in? Rank?
Jackson, 15P10, 3 years. I've been working on the project off and on for a number of years, and I could get it up and running by the time I finish my 7 years after flight training.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:53 AM   #39
Trijets Lover

Ferihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributor

Ok, THREAD CLOSED!
Don't bring up useless polls like these.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: