Congrats to the Mod Squad! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-13-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog
Congrats to the Mod Squad!

Hey you new moderators are making a difference, clamping down on the n00bs and riff raff that tries to penetrate the system here! Good for youse guys! Congrats on a job well done.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2009, 05:21 PM   #2
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor
Re: Congrats to the Mod Squad!

WOW! Don't know who's behind bringing the thread back and silencing that punk, but many thanks.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
WOW! Don't know who's behind bringing the thread back and silencing that punk, but many thanks.
Maybe it's your old buddy Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
W900 Senior Member

FedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributor

Ahhhh!!!! Yessssss..... Good to have an incentive to be back!! Love ya Brian!! Emil!! Missed ya!!!

D'Andre

My airport progress: KDCN
FedEx AirMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:30 PM   #5
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedEx AirMaster View Post
Ahhhh!!!! Yessssss..... Good to have an incentive to be back!! Love ya Brian!! Emil!! Missed ya!!!

D'Andre
There's another satisfied customer! Nice to see three people back, Emil, Paulie and Big D'!

It's going to be a Merry Christmas afterall Tiny Tim!

Old 12-13-2009, 06:56 PM   #6
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
There's another satisfied customer! Nice to see three people back, Emil, Paulie and Big D'!

It's going to be a Merry Christmas afterall Tiny Tim!
Yup, kudos from the mods from me for stopping this before it got too out of hand, and doing their best during this whole ordeal to make sure that things wouldn't get too out of hand.
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #7
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:

D'Andre

Holy cow, could it be THE FedEx AirMaster - the stars are aligning!!

This reminds me of the Blues Brothers: "We're getting the band back together"
Old 12-13-2009, 11:04 PM   #8

Britten Norman Islander is getting startedBritten Norman Islander is getting startedBritten Norman Islander is getting startedBritten Norman Islander is getting started

What happened, did I miss something?? (as usual).
Britten Norman Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:13 AM   #9
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Hey D' - great to see ya!!!!

Where YOU been all this time?

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:23 PM   #10
W900 Senior Member

FedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Hey D' - great to see ya!!!!

Where YOU been all this time?
Been working and traveling a bit. Haven't bought a model like in 2 years.... I left the site for obvious reasons. Cap has assured me the main issue is gone so i'm back to hang with my buddies! Now where is richie154 and 27L. EMil, you were like AWOL for the longest time!

Doc how's OZ??

D'

My airport progress: KDCN
FedEx AirMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #11
ATP Captain

Quote:
Been working and traveling a bit. Haven't bought a model like in 2 years.... I left the site for obvious reasons. Cap has assured me the main issue is gone so i'm back to hang with my buddies! Now where is richie154 and 27L. EMil, you were like AWOL for the longest time!

Doc how's OZ??

D'

Yep it's been a while, but the allure of Captain Wahoo is hard to resist.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:38 AM   #12
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:

Doc how's OZ??

D'
Oz is paradise, as always. Going to be 39 degrees tomorrow (102 Farenheit) and just soooo busy getting things done now before Christmas. It has been a very busy year, really. It was great to get a week off to catch up with Wahoo and Dazza and Kevski in September but my plans to kidnap Emil for a weekend in Wisconsin were thwarted!

I WILL post the pics eventually, when life slows down just a little over the holiday.

On the home front, my new partner also has 5 kids, so I now outnumber Emil on the children stakes. Hell, we can field our own cricket team!!!

Life is good, but it is even better with some of youse guys back around. Even though I have little time for posting right now, I am enjoying having a belly laugh every time Wahoo, Kev and especially Emil get going.

Gotta fly!

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:28 AM   #13
RJ First Officer

StarAllianceFlyer is flying under the radarStarAllianceFlyer is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britten Norman Islander View Post
What happened, did I miss something?? (as usual).
Guess I missed it too. Good thing...just ran out of popcorn too!

StarAllianceFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:30 PM   #14
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Oz is paradise, as always. Going to be 39 degrees tomorrow (102 Farenheit) and just soooo busy getting things done now before Christmas. It has been a very busy year, really. It was great to get a week off to catch up with Wahoo and Dazza and Kevski in September but my plans to kidnap Emil for a weekend in Wisconsin were thwarted!

I WILL post the pics eventually, when life slows down just a little over the holiday.

On the home front, my new partner also has 5 kids, so I now outnumber Emil on the children stakes. Hell, we can field our own cricket team!!!

Life is good, but it is even better with some of youse guys back around. Even though I have little time for posting right now, I am enjoying having a belly laugh every time Wahoo, Kev and especially Emil get going.

Gotta fly!
I think Doc is issuing a challenge, in which case, I'm going to dig up my copy of "Making Kids for Dummies" and get to work.

Also, I'm sorry about the missed connection back in September, it was simply a case of bad timing and life getting in the way of living.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:11 AM   #15
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

you know... I'm just glad to see everyone (well mostly) back and kicking again. Hoping soon we can get back to the old crazy stuff we did!

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: