Ooops - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
Second Officer

Mudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributor
Smile Ooops

I found this on the web :-).
Attached Thumbnails
Ooops-picture-1.jpg  
Mudanglee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #2
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Ooops

LOL, and he didnt realise his foot had concrete all over it
Old 12-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
ATP Captain

Antesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast icon

Guess that pilot wants to play cool in front of the passengers...

//Antesyd
Antesyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2009, 05:35 PM   #4

Britten Norman Islander is getting startedBritten Norman Islander is getting startedBritten Norman Islander is getting startedBritten Norman Islander is getting started

'Cement?? look at my face, look at my face, do I look bovered? do I? face? bovered? face? bovered? bovered? face? I 'AINT BOVERED!!'

Last edited by Britten Norman Islander; 12-10-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Britten Norman Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:59 PM   #5
Puddle Jumper

gatoroop is flying under the radar

gatoroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:16 PM   #6
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby

Cement.. haha plonker! He must be blind as a bat not to realise he has walked through it, I mean: it's even cordoned off for God's sake!

For Sale | My Collection
matt109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:10 PM   #7
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

I want to party with that dude, but I sure wouldn't want him to be my pilot.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #8
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Bruce almighty could walk over water, this FO thought he could walk over soft cement and make it to the the other side.

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #9
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

LoL!!!!
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #10
RJ Captain

PH-LKK is getting startedPH-LKK is getting startedPH-LKK is getting startedPH-LKK is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt109 View Post
Cement.. haha plonker! He must be blind as a bat not to realise he has walked through it, I mean: it's even cordoned off for God's sake!
It's probably under the wing, and he backed into it while doing the walk-around. I'm sure he caught a lot of flack from his FO!

My Collection ˇ My Wish List ˇ My "Dream" List
Models for Sale or Trade
PH-LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:30 AM   #11
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

I think he just did his job and checked the wing tips.
CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:38 AM   #12
RJ First Officer

shakeyburns is getting startedshakeyburns is getting startedshakeyburns is getting started

haha thats classic!!
shakeyburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:56 PM   #13
Second Officer

Mudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributor

He checked the wings alright - but forget to check 'his' landing gear. If only this was on video! :-)
Mudanglee is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: