Let's all welcome back Emil! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-05-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog
Let's all welcome back Emil!

I see Emil (Eherran) popping in and out every once in awhile. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll post something here today!

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor
Re: Let's all welcome back Emil!

You have reached Emil's answering machine, please leave a message.......beeeep
Old 12-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #3
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
We caught the elusive Emil

Doesn't it feel good to post again? You know you want to continue on a regular basis...
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #4
Second Officer

Mudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributor

Is he like the yeti or something?
Mudanglee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

He's like the abdominal snowman.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #6
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Everytime I hear the name, Eherran, I recall this video of his. :-)

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:13 AM   #7
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
Hey big fella!!!

Tried to call you when I woz Stateside - I had a couple of cool visits to some museums and had birfday cake wif Wahoo and Kevski AND I've got this great book for you that I carted all the way around the world and back. If you send me your new address I will post it to you.

GRRRRREAT to hear from you.

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:44 AM   #8
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Straight back with his usual sensed of humour!! Hope you are well Big E!
Old 12-06-2009, 09:23 AM   #9
EI...EI...O!!!

neil330 is getting startedneil330 is getting startedneil330 is getting startedneil330 is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
He's like the abdominal snowman.
I should hope not!

www.aerlingus.com

neil330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:19 PM   #10
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil330 View Post
I should hope not!
Oh yeah, he gained a lot of weight.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #11
Operations Director

Ok Emilski, you need to stick around this time. See all your friends who miss you?

Old 12-06-2009, 01:50 PM   #12
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

Yes, Emil, you definitely do! Wings just isn't the same without guys like you and Brian around.
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #13
Senior Captain

Chard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting started

Welcome Back Emil! - Is that good enough?

Chard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:42 PM   #14
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

WOW! I'm truly touched and not in a perverted kind of way like Wahoo is thinking. I've been sort of vegetating through life for the last couple of years, but hopefully I stop by here a bit more often. Who knows, I might even become Wings-addicted again. BTW, I just hit 260 pounds, so yes I am the abdominable snowman.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:41 PM   #15
Second Officer

Mudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributor

That video will come in handy when my wife complains I've got too many jets! :-) WOW!!!!!!!
Mudanglee is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: