To all my W900 Friends, I have Great news! About myself... - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-13-2009, 01:27 AM   #46
Senior Captain

Juneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dog
Re: To all my W900 Friends, I have Great news! About myself...

Yeah, some stupid little smart car.

I'm an American, I'm not going to drive some little car, that when you get hit by anything of any size you're dead for sure.

Give me a Caprice or a Ford Crown Vic any day. Big American made cars, the best way to go.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2009, 01:34 AM   #47
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ek&sq View Post
What about this?

Terrible smugmobile, a Trabant or even a Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust likely has a higher survival rate if hit by a Suzuki Vitara. Damn thing is pointlessly nosier than my V6 Mariner or even my V8 Mountaineer that pre-dated the Mariner as well, and it's fuel econ is terrible on it. For a car of that size, I would expect better than 36MPG highway.

Plus, I have heard stories of those things in crashes, at least when my Mountaineer got T-Boned back in 2007 and rolled on the side, I walked out with slight injuries, with the Stupid Street Legal Go-Cart, I'd likely be in a special wheelchair living in a special home today (and that's the best case right there.)

Last edited by LOT 737-300; 12-13-2009 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Wrong car listed in the crash.
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #48
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOT 737-300 View Post
Terrible smugmobile, a Trabant or even a Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust likely has a higher survival rate if hit by a Suzuki Vitara. Damn thing is pointlessly nosier than my V6 Mariner or even my V8 Mountaineer that pre-dated the Mariner as well, and it's fuel econ is terrible on it. For a car of that size, I would expect better than 36MPG highway.

Plus, I have heard stories of those things in crashes, at least when my Mountaineer got T-Boned back in 2007 and rolled on the side, I walked out with slight injuries, with the Stupid Street Legal Go-Cart, I'd likely be in a special wheelchair living in a special home today (and that's the best case right there.)

Very true K, but Pink Panther is a cartoon, so even if he gets t-boned, steamrolled, hit in the face with a frying pan, etc, he'll be just fine. So you see, the Smart car is a perfect vehicle for cartoon characters and maybe that should be their niche market.

As for Steven, if he can't get a Crown Vic or Caprice, I can definitely picture him in a Dodge Charger.

Old 12-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #49
Puddle Jumper

wah64 needs to find another hobbywah64 needs to find another hobbywah64 needs to find another hobbywah64 needs to find another hobbywah64 needs to find another hobbywah64 needs to find another hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneau_Flyer_18 View Post
Yeah, some stupid little smart car.

I'm an American, I'm not going to drive some little car, that when you get hit by anything of any size you're dead for sure.

Give me a Caprice or a Ford Crown Vic any day. Big American made cars, the best way to go.

Yeah, the best way to go and the best way to pollute, contribute to climate change and to make florida a place under sea water.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:58 PM   #50
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by wah64 View Post
Yeah, the best way to go and the best way to pollute, contribute to climate change and to make florida a place under sea water.
Will you go away finally and stop polluting the forum with your neo-Eugenics? Wings is NOT the place to get political with crap like this.
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #51
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOT 737-300 View Post
Will you go away finally and stop polluting the forum with your neo-Eugenics? Wings is NOT the place to get political with crap like this.
I agree totally!

By the way, give me a firebreathing, gas guzzlin, high horsepower, American car any old day. Something with balls.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #52
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
I agree totally!

By the way, give me a firebreathing, gas guzzlin, high horsepower, American car any old day. Something with balls.
Like this one?

Old 12-13-2009, 04:49 PM   #53
Senior Captain

Juneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
As for Steven, if he can't get a Crown Vic or Caprice, I can definitely picture him in a Dodge Charger.
Ooo Dodge Charger would be cool, But they are so small, but oh so quick. Lol. I want one.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #54
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Ooo Dodge Charger would be cool, But they are so small, but oh so quick. Lol. I want one.
What about climate change?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:56 PM   #55
ATP Captain

I had one of these about two years ago:

SRT-8

It was awesome!

A couple of the local PDs around here have Chargers and they look very sharp. They're obviously not the SRT-8 package, but still provide plenty of power and an intimidating look.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #56
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
I had one of these about two years ago:

SRT-8

It was awesome!

A couple of the local PDs around here have Chargers and they look very sharp. They're obviously not the SRT-8 package, but still provide plenty of power and an intimidating look.
And you moved out of Florida because you knew it would be under water soon because of the vehicles you drove. Because you didn't buy a Dumb Car.

Old 12-13-2009, 05:04 PM   #57
Senior Captain

I think as long as it has a heater and AC, i can handle where ever I work...although when its 110 outside, that bullet proof vest gets majorly hot.

American made cars are the only way to go!
Old 12-13-2009, 05:08 PM   #58
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
And you moved out of Florida because you knew it would be under water soon because of the vehicles you drove. Because you didn't buy a Dumb Car.
I was booted from Florida for being to heavy on the gas pedal of the Charger. Gore's people complained to local authorities that every time I floored it, the temperature went up .5 degrees. They also said that driving this car directly led to the death of several kittens.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:09 PM   #59
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneau_flyer_18 View Post
i think as long as it has a heater and ac, i can handle where ever i work...although when its 110 outside, that bullet proof vest gets majorly hot.

American made cars are the only way to go!
u s a!

u s a!

u s a!

Old 12-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #60
First Officer

lufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Did you not see my Texas Highway Patrol Charger pic???

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: