To all my W900 Friends, I have Great news! About myself... - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #31
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby
Re: To all my W900 Friends, I have Great news! About myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
You don't want one of those-you want one of these!
My dads place just got 13 of them

And Evo 10's
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #32
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
My dads place just got 13 of them

And Evo 10's
Armoured Tangi's? Where is he? I saw a transporter with three of them at Larne Harbour in the early hours of this morning-i wondered who was getting them
Old 12-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #33
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Armoured Tangi's? Where is he? I saw a transporter with three of them at Larne Harbour in the early hours of this morning-i wondered who was getting them
Ops Complex in Sheffield.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #34
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Ops Complex in Sheffield.
Thought so-my friend transferred to South Yorkshire last year and they bought six-must be happy with them
Old 12-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #35
Förum King

Quote:
Thought so-my friend transferred to South Yorkshire last year and they bought six-must be happy with them
And best of all, i get to go in them I also have been in the Hangar where the Eurocopter was before it was moved to the new a/p.

I could talk loads on this stuff,
Old 12-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #36
Admin

Quote:
And best of all, i get to go in them I also have been in the Hangar where the Eurocopter was before it was moved to the new a/p.

I could talk loads on this stuff,
Try spending 8 hours in one on a hot summers night-they lose their appeal somewhat
Old 12-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #37
Senior Captain

Juneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dog

I was thinking one of these will do just fine thank you.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #38
Förum King

Awwww, no transforming robots or Armoured Defenders?
Old 12-12-2009, 01:25 PM   #39
First Officer

lufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributor

C'mon Steven... you deserve something a little more intimidating...

Old 12-12-2009, 01:43 PM   #40
EI...EI...O!!!

neil330 is getting startedneil330 is getting startedneil330 is getting startedneil330 is getting started

Quote:
Try spending 8 hours in one on a hot summers night-they lose their appeal somewhat
I never knew you were in the PSNI...Are you based in Belfast?

www.aerlingus.com

neil330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #41
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

No no no, Steven defiently wants to drive one of these :

Or how about one of these:

In reality, knowing Steven long enough, I know he'd much rather go for one of these :

And in my opinion, even though it's not truly the Caprice it once was:
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #42
Förum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOT 737-300 View Post
No no no, Steven defiently wants to drive one of these :

Or how about one of these:

In reality, knowing Steven long enough, I know he'd much rather go for one of these :

And in my opinion, even though it's not truly the Caprice it once was:
LOL, the car from Top Gear.

Best when stig just drove by his "stinger".
Old 12-12-2009, 09:39 PM   #43
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I think he would prefer one of these babies:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...police-car.jpg
http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/cro...r-3_460x0w.jpg
http://www.dreamowners.co.kr/files/a...A-1280x960.jpg
http://image.europeancarweb.com/f/93...sche_drift.jpg

Right? I know I would!
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #44
Senior Captain

Juneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dog

LOT does know me well. I'd much rather drive one of the old Caprices instead of those fancy cars. I bet the new Caprice will do just fine though.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:17 AM   #45
Tech Junkie

ek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributor

What about this?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: