Have you flown the Ju52? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-12-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
Insane Lufthansa Fan

Swisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting started
Have you flown the Ju52?

If so then how was your experience? And would you fly the Starliner L-1649A once it is ready to fly?
Swisshansa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2009, 06:37 AM   #2
First Officer

lowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributor
Re: Have you flown the Ju52?

Recently I have flown on the D-AQUI (D-CDLH) from SXF to LEJ. It was a one hour flight and I really enjoyed it. The round trips only last 30 minutes while the duration of the "ferry" flights varies according to the distance. A round trip is about € 180 as far as I remember. Ferry flights are sometimes cheaper sometimes more expensive, but in any case you pay less € per minute. You get really good value for money on these flights but since you have to organise the transport to the departure and from the arrival airport for yourself the round trip might still be the cheaper option.

Actually I'm really used to flying, since I'm flying frequently, but this time I got a bit airsick again. But when I looked around it seemed like all other passengers felt the same way. It was a beautiful day with temperatures around 25° C and therefore it was quite bumpy.

I don't know about the Starliner. I'll wait till it really flies.

Andy
Attached Thumbnails
Have you flown the Ju52?-ju1.jpg   Have you flown the Ju52?-ju2.jpg   Have you flown the Ju52?-ju3.jpg  
Old 11-26-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
Second Officer

Mudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributorMudanglee is a good contributor

Is it operated by Lufthansa? or do they just use the name?
Mudanglee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2009, 11:39 PM   #4
Insane Lufthansa Fan

Swisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting started

It is operated by a unit of Lufthansa called LUfthansa Berlin Stiftung. The plane is maintained by LH Technik.
Swisshansa10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: