Airline Manager Application on FB - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby
Wings900 Airline Manager Application on FB

Some time-killing game, anyone plays this application?

Visit Sanqui Trans Airlines, and make your own

Jay wants to show Sanqui Trans Airlines statistics
Jay is the owner and founder of Sanqui Trans Airlines. Sanqui Trans Airlines have had 1587 flights with a total of 218999 passengers onboard. Sanqui Trans Airlines has a fleet of 73 aircraft, and a stock rate at $ 30.27. The reputation in Sanqui Trans Airlines is 100 %.... Sanqui Trans Airlines have gained 8 achievements, and is getting bigger.

Ps: The AM developers has just updated the aircraft list available in the apps, you might find some of the details, seating config and other stuff in the game, but still it's a nice and timekilling game. Spare a minute and check it out.
Pss: It requires a FB profile page though.

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2009, 05:25 AM   #2
Tech Junkie

ek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributor
Re: Airline Manager Application on FB

Looks fun The only thing I don't like is how you have to wait for hours for the thing to finish "flying" the route which makes it a ridiculously slow process to buy new planes, start new routes, etc
Old 11-04-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

This is a great simulation game. I'm having fun playing it. There are a few bugs to be worked out, but all and all it's a great game. It's only going to get better.

My stats so far...

Airline: eastJet Airlines
Hub: BOS
Fleet: 3 CRJ200, 6 737-700, 3 737-800, 2 757-200
Destinations: JFK, ATL, DFW, MCO, SFO, MIA, ORD, LAX, MSP, PHL, CLT, BNA, MCI, YYZ

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2009, 05:25 PM   #4
RJ First Officer

shakeyburns is getting startedshakeyburns is getting startedshakeyburns is getting started

I have just started playing this, but dont think its working i have tried setting up a route for my B737 from Birmingham, England to Brussels it says cant fly that far, tried to paris can't fly that far so brought a Q400 tried flying that from Birmingham to London says it's to far!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!
shakeyburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:39 PM   #5
RJ First Officer

shakeyburns is getting startedshakeyburns is getting startedshakeyburns is getting started

Ignore my last message just found out its Birmingham in the usa had to start over again
Old 11-04-2009, 07:47 PM   #6
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Hey everybody, It's a time-killing game :-)
Type in your airline names and I will invest in your airlines :-)

Old 11-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #7
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
Jay, my airline is EJA eastJet Airlines. I'll invest in yours also

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #8
Tech Junkie

ek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
SingJet Airlines
Old 11-04-2009, 09:12 PM   #9
Rex
W900 Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post
Jay, my airline is EJA eastJet Airlines. I'll invest in yours also
You can't, as I'm already sold out

I will check out both your airlines and buy some stock-shares.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:13 AM   #10
RJ First Officer

Im LME Airlines
Old 11-13-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
Puddle Jumper

Will_Power is getting startedWill_Power is getting startedWill_Power is getting startedWill_Power is getting startedWill_Power is getting startedWill_Power is getting started

I saw this thread last week and I finally decided to try it. It is quite fun actually! If you want to invest in my airline, I am Volo Airlines. Thanks for posting about this Rex!

See my Jetphotos at http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=15483!
Will_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #12
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_Power View Post
I saw this thread last week and I finally decided to try it. It is quite fun actually! If you want to invest in my airline, I am Volo Airlines. Thanks for posting about this Rex!
I just invested in your airline, Mine is now worcestershire airlines if anybody wants to invest
Old 11-13-2009, 05:32 PM   #13
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeyburns View Post
I just invested in your airline, Mine is now worcestershire airlines if anybody wants to invest
Expect financial boosting momentarily...

IceEx Airlines

"Matthew wants to show IceEx Airlines statistics
Matthew is the owner and founder of IceEx Airlines. IceEx Airlines have had 4069 flights with a total of 715991 passengers onboard. IceEx Airlines has a fleet of 43 aircraft, and a stock rate at $ 26.95. The reputation in IceEx Airlines is 100 %. IceEx Airlines have gained 8 achievements, and is getting bigger. Join IceEx Airlines and invest now, before its too late..."

Fleet includes:
x4 A319-200
x10 A321-200
x6 A330-300
x2 A340-600
x1 B747-300
x1 B747-400D
x4 B767-200ER
x1 B767-400ER
x3 B777-300
x5 B777-300ER
x2 B777-300LR
x4 B787-8

For Sale | My Collection

Last edited by matt109; 11-13-2009 at 05:49 PM.
matt109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #14
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt109 View Post
Expect financial boosting momentarily...

IceEx Airlines

"Matthew wants to show IceEx Airlines statistics
Matthew is the owner and founder of IceEx Airlines. IceEx Airlines have had 4069 flights with a total of 715991 passengers onboard. IceEx Airlines has a fleet of 43 aircraft, and a stock rate at $ 26.95. The reputation in IceEx Airlines is 100 %. IceEx Airlines have gained 8 achievements, and is getting bigger. Join IceEx Airlines and invest now, before its too late..."
THANK YOU
Old 11-14-2009, 09:04 AM   #15
Earning My Wings

Olympic Airways is flying under the radar

Invest in Athens international Airlines

26 routes and 26 planes
stock trading at $1.26 currently
large reserve of fuel and buying more planes regularly
buy now that it is low!!
Olympic Airways is offline   Reply With Quote