Airline Manager Application on FB - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #121
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby
Re: Airline Manager Application on FB

Oh, it must have been because I sold the 738 that was given to me when I started. Thanks for the info.
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #122
Professional Corn Muffin

Rayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dog

I just started my airline yesterday, Carolina Regional Airways based at Raleigh/Durham (RDU). It currently has a CRJ 200, 2 Q200's, and 3 CRJ 701's with service to Wilmington, Dulles, Greensboro, Charlotte, and Newark.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:11 PM   #123
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor1700 View Post
I just started my airline yesterday, Carolina Regional Airways based at Raleigh/Durham (RDU). It currently has a CRJ 200, 2 Q200's, and 3 CRJ 701's with service to Wilmington, Dulles, Greensboro, Charlotte, and Newark.
I can't find Carolina Regional in the stock market. I searched Carolina and there was no 'Carolina Regional' on the list...

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
JanAir is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #124
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
Oh, it must have been because I sold the 738 that was given to me when I started. Thanks for the info.
That's not the only thing that matters. Any large purchase of fuel or aircraft, any large raise in employee payments, any large investment in advertisment, and a lot of other things play a part in the stock value. Sometimes when you sell a plane your stock value will go up.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #125
Professional Corn Muffin

Rayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanAir View Post
I can't find Carolina Regional in the stock market. I searched Carolina and there was no 'Carolina Regional' on the list...
Umm... I just realized I spelled Carolina wrong, I accidentally did "Carlolina"
I think I want to start over anyways though.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:18 PM   #126
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

Well you could change it with 400 Pax Points but that could take a while.

Old 02-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #127
Professional Corn Muffin

The name of my new airline is now TransCarolina Air.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #128
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor1700 View Post
The name of my new airline is now TransCarolina Air.
OGA has invested in 199,999 shares.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #129
people's been to space

Invested also... tied with OGA

Old 02-25-2013, 07:52 PM   #130
people's been to space

Fuel is at $50... now have 13,206,961 in tank

Old 02-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #131
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanAir View Post
Fuel is at $50... now have 13,206,961 in tank
Son of a....! Last time i purchased fuel it was $400! This $6 price only last for 5 more min, so if you're reading this Haz, buy some.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #132
Earning My Wings

bncrock is flying under the radar

Everyone invest in me: Handerson Airways
bncrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:23 PM   #133
people's been to space

Quote:
Originally Posted by bncrock View Post
Everyone invest in me: Handerson Airways
Invested.

Also, just used up over a $1 million on new aircraft, mostly Saabs for the new European network. Lat Am flies to Africa now!

Old 02-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #134
Red Eagles!

There are two Henderson Airways(one with a capital H and one with a small h) and two Henderson Airlines in the game. Which one are you?
Old 02-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #135
people's been to space

Handerson, with an H. Stock at $0.11.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: