Airline Manager Application on FB - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #106
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby
Re: Airline Manager Application on FB

Yeah

Don't you think I should wait until I have more money?
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2013, 10:11 AM   #107
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Seeing as you've got a short route and an aircraft with a more than adequate range, i'd buy some fuel if i were you. It's at $2,000 now, but it'll change in 50min. But as you never know what it'll change to...

EDIT: I just checked the price list and, to be honest, if i were you i'd get rid of that 738 and replace it with something smaller, giving you more money for fuel.

Last edited by Flight fan; 02-23-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #108

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Okay. Also, I don't have a tinypic or imageshack account. How do I upload the airline logo that I created?

Old 02-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #109
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

You'll have to create one.

Edit: Changed my airlines name from Stockholm Airlines to Olsson Global Air. Seeing as i had hubs all over the globe, using Stockholm Airlines didn't really make sense.

Last edited by Flight fan; 02-23-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #110

Ok, I'll do that now. Thanks for the help.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #111
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

Invested in Singapore Regional, bought 80,000 shares.

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
JanAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:25 AM   #112

Thanks so much . I'll invest in both your airlines now.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #113
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

You don't need an account to upload to tinypic.
Also, bought 20,010 more shares in your Singapore Regional. Beating Olsson Global Air by 10

Old 02-23-2013, 11:00 AM   #114
Red Eagles!

Oh yeah? We'll see who beats who. Total: 190,000 shares. Can't buy more.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #115

It's alright, figured it out.

Thanks for buying the shares, I'm slowly figuring out how to use this app now!
Old 02-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #116
people's been to space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Oh yeah? We'll see who beats who. Total: 190,000 shares. Can't buy more.
Max 200,000. I have 190,020
Just now started a small European operation based in Madrid, using the Saab 340.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #117

Wow, this game's awesome! I have 10 routes now using 5 Saab 340s and 5 ERJ-145ERs. I'm thinking of getting longer ranged aircraft to fly to Australia and the Middle East.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:05 PM   #118
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanAir View Post
Max 200,000. I have 190,020
Just now started a small European operation based in Madrid, using the Saab 340.
I now have 199,999.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
Wow, this game's awesome! I have 10 routes now using 5 Saab 340s and 5 ERJ-145ERs. I'm thinking of getting longer ranged aircraft to fly to Australia and the Middle East.
Sounds like you're getting the hang of it. Glad to have you onboard.
The big bucks are in long haul routes, but just make sure you don't expand too fast.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:38 PM   #119

Yeah. My stock value has fallen, what does this mean?
Old 02-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #120
people's been to space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
Yeah. My stock value has fallen, what does this mean?
Whenever you sell an aircraft, your stock goes down. Each aircraft has a different value, so buying an A380 increases your stock value more than buying a Shorts 360 does.

Also I think the stock you own might also add to your stock, I'm not sure.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: