Airline Manager Application on FB - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:16 PM   #91
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog
Re: Airline Manager Application on FB

Bought 5 Short 360-60's. Currently have 3 CRJ-701's and 15 CRJ-100ER's. 23 routes, stock at $0.17. Still expanding, these Shorts make a lot of money!

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
JanAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2013, 08:29 AM   #92
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Just opened a new "hub" in La Habana using two Il-96-300s. Looking to expand that soon.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #93
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

I don't get how this game works. I got it yesterday but didn't understand it. Would somebody be able to explain it to me please?
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #94
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
I don't get how this game works. I got it yesterday but didn't understand it. Would somebody be able to explain it to me please?
It's been a while since i started playing but i'll try to explain:
After you've named your airline and createda hub(you don't have to right away), you buy a plane or two. Then you go to the "Flight" section and click New Route. There you choose where you want your plane to fly. Keep in mind that it will automatically start at your hub unless you choose otherwise.

When you've created a route, go to "Catering" and choose a company. I recommend starting with the smaller contracts.

Also, i don't remember if you have to buy fuel before you start flying or if that's given to you.

You can also choose if you want to advertise the route or not.

NOTE: One plane = One route.

I think that's all. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM   #95

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Thanks Oskar, I'm starting over now
Old 02-23-2013, 09:31 AM   #96
Red Eagles!

No problem. I'd be happy to invest in your airline.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:34 AM   #97

Thanks, it's called "Singapore Regional Airlines" and its main hub is at Changi. It'll fly the smaller routes to KUL, BKK etc.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #98
Red Eagles!

100,000 shares purchased by Stockholm Airlines.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #99

Thanks. How do I buy new aircraft?
Old 02-23-2013, 09:46 AM   #100
Red Eagles!

You go to "Hangar" and choose a manufacturer. Then you choose the plane you want. Keep in mind the selection is pretty basic.

On the plus side you get to choose the reg and the configuration.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #101

Thanks. I can't afford any at the moment. When do you get more money?
Old 02-23-2013, 09:49 AM   #102
Red Eagles!

You're going to have to start small, like with ATRs or other regionals. How much money do you have?
Old 02-23-2013, 09:51 AM   #103

Well, I have a 738, and $1,005,000.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:54 AM   #104
Red Eagles!

Wow, you started with a 738? I started with a 735.

If you've got $1,005,000 you can buy any of the ATRs(found under Aerospatiale), Airspeed Ambassador, Antonovs, and plenty others.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #105
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

I sold my 738 and bought two CRJ's.
Also, you have to buy fuel before flying. The price flucates, so get a lot when it's at $400/1000lbs!
Also, the Shorts 360 is a great aircraft. They do fly slower, but they're cheap. If you put hem on high demand routes they make a lot of money.

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
JanAir is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: