Airline Manager Application on FB - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:24 AM   #31
Trijets Lover

Ferihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributor
Re: Airline Manager Application on FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
You start 10 mins ago, and have 3 aircraft? That dosnt add up. I had to wait atleast an hour and sell my 737 to get 2 Dash-8
Why not? I have a 738 and a ATR and still enough money for another small plane.
Ferihegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2009, 04:37 AM   #32
I want a Gulfstream V

QF A380 is getting startedQF A380 is getting startedQF A380 is getting startedQF A380 is getting started

AusWest Airlines

1 * 737-800
2 * ATR-42-600

PER-ADL, ADL-MEL, ADL-SYD

So do I have to go back in and set my aircraft on a return flight or is that done by the system and do I have to start each flight or does the system just keep an aircraft flying an assigned route unless told otherwise?

Thanks.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:52 AM   #33
Tech Junkie

ek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributor

They've added a catering section where you can contract a company which sells meals on a per passenger basis.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:23 AM   #34
I want a Gulfstream V

QF A380 is getting startedQF A380 is getting startedQF A380 is getting startedQF A380 is getting started

This is starting to get very addictive.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:26 AM   #35
Trijets Lover

Ferihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by QF A380 View Post
This is starting to get very addictive.
It is Once you start, you can't stop...
Ferihegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:44 AM   #36
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
You start 10 mins ago, and have 3 aircraft? That dosnt add up. I had to wait atleast an hour and sell my 737 to get 2 Dash-8
They have drastically changed the prices of some aircraft, some increasing, and some decreasing from when me and you started to play this game. Not forgetting, you start off with a B737, and they give you cash for fuel and other aircraft if you want, and considering you can get a Yak for only $14,000; it's easily achievable

For Sale | My Collection
matt109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:53 AM   #37
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferihegy View Post
Two questions:
1. Do you have to push the "start flight" button every time, or can the plane make automatic rotations?
2. Can a plane have more than one routes?
Well, ye:, you do have to go onto Facebook and restart the flight, but this is easy for most of us as we log into Facebook when start up the PC.
No, the aircraft cannot have more than one route UNLESS you have an alternative aircraft with the suitable range. When you have got extra aircraft you can do this so you can maximise pax on long-haul routes with larger aircraft like the A380. But let's not forget, having an aircraft on the ground is money lost. So unless you cancel two routes, and switch them around at the same time, you cannot. Also, you cannot do routes that stop at 3 airport like ORD to LHR and then onto ZRH like UA do. This is a shame as many real airline do this. Personally, I wish they would get rid of the catering crap, and replace it with multiple destination flights!

Happy Jetting

IceEx Airlines

For Sale | My Collection
Old 11-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #38
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt109 View Post
They have drastically changed the prices of some aircraft, some increasing, and some decreasing from when me and you started to play this game. Not forgetting, you start off with a B737, and they give you cash for fuel and other aircraft if you want, and considering you can get a Yak for only $14,000; it's easily achievable
ah right lol, shows how long ago it was since i last play on it.

I just checked, im -$500,000. I havnt done flights since July
Old 11-24-2009, 03:28 PM   #39
ATP Captain

Quote:
ah right lol, shows how long ago it was since i last play on it.

I just checked, im -$500,000. I havnt done flights since July
Haha! Really? Damn, you should really get back into it, it is much better with the improvements and increased amount of routes! LOL

For Sale | My Collection
Old 11-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #40
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt109 View Post
Haha! Really? Damn, you should really get back into it, it is much better with the improvements and increased amount of routes! LOL
I cba sitting there watching a blip on the screen move slowly to a different country. Rather play MW2
Old 11-24-2009, 04:24 PM   #41
Puddle Jumper

wah64 needs to find another hobbywah64 needs to find another hobbywah64 needs to find another hobbywah64 needs to find another hobbywah64 needs to find another hobbywah64 needs to find another hobby

I'm Yaren Air Airlines
Old 01-21-2010, 12:46 PM   #42
ATP Captain

bmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dog

My Airline is Air Arran Airways, I dont really have a hub as I have a few flights around the UK.
Invest in us now!
Old 01-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #43
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

I'm not playing that much anymore. I got bored at that game. After I achieved and upgraded to a dozen A380s, covering most of my long haul routes, MNL to Big cities in Europe and AMERICAS incl. NORTH. Btw I got 7 billion on my account plus full fuel tank. The only part I do now is to SEND THEM OFF, BUY ADs.. Heck I got bored. Perhaps I will get back on this game once they have implemented new features. lol.

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:42 AM   #44
Earning My Wings

RakedWings is flying under the radar

If you would like, my airline is Kelowna Aircraft Airlines. I fly in mostly the east coast to mid west area of the United States. A fleet of 18 DC-9s. with 18 routes at the moment.

Matt
RakedWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:14 AM   #45
I want a Gulfstream V

How are everyone's airlines going?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: